Changelog 8.210

Deleted User - 432723

Map Graphics are horrible.

This Tribal Wars veteran is especially UNhappy

"but we are sure you will like the new graphics as much as we do! " - Then you must really hate them as well

man mountain

Reaction score
Clearly they dont respect the Tribal War Veterans enough. This is clearly aimed at new players and not us!

Not happy with the map changes at all, and I hope that they will bring back the option of having the original classic graphic pack!

Deleted User - 897448

The map graphics look pretty horrendous. Could we bring the option back to at least use the old version - not sure why the option was removed in the first place >.< Why reduce choice on something so important to older players but trivial to newer ones?

With that said, thanks for continuing your work - we do appreciate you running the game and keeping us all happy in the greater sense! Sure you'll get more negative than positive here so chin up lads :)

Flawless

Reaction score
Please change this back it's giving me migraines.... it's so hard to see anything it's all just mush!

or at least give us the option to turn it off, it's horrific. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Deleted User - 896972

Give it time and you'll get used to it I'm sure.

As an old player (12 years) I don't find it hideous, yes it looks a bit square peg/round hole and a touch on the clunky side but I've seen worse updates.

There should still be an option to chose which style of map you can view because it seems this map is to make things easier on the mobile app - Many don't play on the app, give us a choice as to which map we view perhaps?

DeletedUser15043

Give it time and you'll get used to it I'm sure.

As an old player (12 years) I don't find it hideous, yes it looks a bit square peg/round hole and a touch on the clunky side but I've seen worse updates.

There should still be an option to chose which style of map you can view because it seems this map is to make things easier on the mobile app - Many don't play on the app, give us a choice as to which map we view perhaps?

I do agree with you that you can get used to something.
It is proven that people suffering from strong chronic pain can get used to it, but I still don't think it's the right approach.
Decision to take away option to switch is IMO very wrong...

DeletedUser15043

I cannot say that noone likes it, but for sure there is part of us that don't :p

strenghts

Reaction score
this map thing is horrible
how can they tell us they like it and done it for the veterans
unreal they just broke some thing that was not broken
why not update stuff that is asked for instead

Triarii2D

Reaction score
It’s really not very aesthetically pleasing to say the least. It’s almost as bad as the map that was around on de1 and 2 before we got what was the ‘classic’ map that we refer to today. The original map was a square fortress thing that was cropped into a triangle above (think at the time it was) 10k points, so at least the difference was obvious!

Deleted User - 896972

Okay you need to have a look at the map during night bonus - it's VERY difficult to differentiate the difference between a player village and barb. The grey does not stand out against players in beginner protection such as on World 50.

Bonus' do.. barb's do not.