Changelog 8.210

Winter Storm

Reaction score
Literally the whole map system needs a revamp. The map before this was fine not great not bad just fine, but this is horrendous I know you guys have probably heard enough but seriously this is probably the worst update in TW history since I started playing. If the map system was good in TW this game could be hugely popular again. This will drive lots of players away if it is not dealt wIth ASAP. I have never seen this amount of people brought together unanimously in anger about something literally 95-99% of players I have spoken to hate this map. Is this a brand wide thing or just the Uk. server?

RazoRz

Reaction score
Not a fan of it, hurts my head to look at and you can barely tell the difference between 3k Point villages and 9k point villages

leeuwbart

Reaction score
Literally the whole map system needs a revamp. The map before this was fine not great not bad just fine, but this is horrendous I know you guys have probably heard enough but seriously this is probably the worst update in TW history since I started playing. If the map system was good in TW this game could be hugely popular again. This will drive lots of players away if it is not dealt wIth ASAP. I have never seen this amount of people brought together unanimously in anger about something literally 95-99% of players I have spoken to hate this map. Is this a brand wide thing or just the Uk. server?

On the dutch forums there even was a poll ( Dutch fora map poll ) 13 votes (10,7%) for the new map to remain, 109 votes for it to be reverted (89,3%). Considering the anger is spread across all the fora it is amazing how Innogames actually stays at their point that most people like it, calling it "confusion" in their communications rather than what the people actually feel, anger.

Flawless

Reaction score
Are we going to get an update from Inno regarding the recent map change and to revert and let them try again with another design?