- Reaction score
Update to version 8.268
Our next update will be released on 11th of January, and we brought you some Holiday presents!
- Cancelling commands from your own target village page
A Community suggestion! When attacking or supporting your own village, you would usually have to switch to the overview page, or to the village the commands were given from. With this update, you will now also be able to cancel commands (sent at your own villages) directly from the target villages' info page!
- Incoming Troops display on the Village Overview
A new section has been added to the Village Info screen, available for all villages you own. It will show incoming support, similar to how the Rally Point shows it as well. Below the existing section showing defenses in a village, the screen will now also show incoming support troops. Incoming attacks will not be shown. This will combine some of the Rally Point's functionalities to the Village Overview screen.
The table with Incoming units will be visible only when:
1. The incoming support is coming from a friend/tribemate
2. There is at least one incoming support unit
3. The support sent is send by the player to his own village
If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so over HERE.
Your Tribal Wars Team