- Reaction score
Update to version 8.293
Our next update will be released on 2nd of August, and with it, there will be two improvement ideas from you, our Community, as well as four medium to major bug fixes. Currently, our developers are working on a variety of things that were suggested by you over the years, and while there is still a lot to work through there, we would love to hear more of your wishes for the game! Also, we would like to point to our Beta Server again, where you can actively shape the development of features, improvements, and events, and better: if you report an actual bug, you will get rewarded with Premium Currency that you can get transferred on an account of your choice.
- Currently, the docked village groups go above the report previews. In the future, those previews will now take priority and go over the village groups.
- While in the browser, one can tap and select all villages to send current village resources this feature was missing on mobile. I am missing this on mobile so far and one had to press 100 buttons if they had 100 villages. This feature now was added.
- A rare occurrence with some players not being able to login into their account was fixed.
- Once in a while, some of our players were not able to finish a quest, even with all the criteria met to do so. This issue is now fixed.
- Very rarely, some players were shown a different language in the Quest System than what they have set up for the rest of their game. This issue now is fixed.
- When there were multiple resources due to arrive in the same second, only the first arrival was being counted instead of the sum of all the arrivals. This was changed now and in the future, the forecaster will also be able to see those 'requested resources', giving you more accurate readings.
If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so over HERE.
Your Tribal Wars Team