Changelog Feedback

dabookman

Reaction score
I'll use this to collect the feedback for the next few changelogs

Last edited:

IronPhoenix

Reaction score
  • After a certain duration of a world, players will no longer gain flags. This shall prevent users who farm flags in worlds to prevent them reaching their competitive ending.

Can you provide any further details on this change?

How is the cut-off point determined?
Does this apply to on-going worlds or just future ones?
Who and how is it determined whether someone is playing competitively or just flag farming?

Rest looks good :)

dabookman

Reaction score
If we find a world is being artificially prolonged simply to flag farm then we can remove the possibility of gaining new flags, it does apply to all current & future worlds including casuals, as to how is it determined whether someone is competitive or not? A world with no conquers but players simply producing & killing nobles just to gain flags is one good indicator.

The major point here is, it will have little to no effect on the majority of worlds, it is simply an option available now to prevent potential future abuse.

Windeck

Reaction score
Hi,

This change is effective in all systems? android & ios ? I have an android and I don't seem to have it
  • Mobile: You will now be able to see last attack and Morale information whenwhen hovering over a village similar to the Browser version.