Changes to The Tribe system, your opinions wanted.

DeletedUser14293

A 'roll with it' type reward within a battle calculation for well timed in attacks. Say you send a train, then time a nuke in ahead from a separate village and you get within the proceeding 100ms of the train. Perhaps an effect upon morale, keeps it positive.

DeletedUser

I think it would be a really cool idea to have Tribe Achievements. You could have the basics like looter, plunder, attacker (of the day) ect... You could also have some new ones, such as Coins minted a day, highest score in the current event ect. I think it would make for a better tribe experience, and it gives the tribe something to work on if there is a dull day :)

DeletedUser13240

I don't really think the tribe system needs changing, except the thing about seeing who's read which and what forums etc was a good idea.
The thing about a coin pot was ridiculous though. If the top players need nobles they should just ask the lower players to pre noble for them and if lower players wont help them or grow themselves, just kick em.

Deleted User - 695343

Don't think anything really needs changing beyond the usual setting changes for each world, but if needs must...

Gender neutral tribal titles would be good. Names are a bit off to begin with. A tribe with a duke!? Tribes have chiefs, not dukes and barons lol.

Tribal map highlights other than the normal diplo markings could be handy. It would be nice to highlight tribes of interest at a tribal level.

Nobling restrictions that can be implemented by leadership in line with tribe rules or diplomatic agreements. For instance duke could activate no barb nobling and it would actually prevent tribe members sending nobles to barbs (ok wouldn't be great for dodging but just an example) or if there's an X or Y line that diplomacy stipulates your tribe can't noble beyond you could set that in game.

What about sleepmode instead. Of night bonus? Would add an extra element of strategy and allow people to play when it suits them.

DeletedUser10816

its impossible to police the no co-player idea. how would you differentiate between someone using their home pc, work pc, phone, and tablet?... i have 4 devices i can and do play from, some from mobile network, some from home network, some from work. it's all me, but could look like 3 or 4 different people.

An alternative might be having a daily time limit, so a bank of hours which counts down whilst you're actively playing. Or perhaps a daily click limit. This would create the level playing field, co-player or not. It would also make defending challenging - unless you allowed sitting of the account, and allow that to use up the time of the person doing the sitting...?

Something less experienced tribes often suffer with is poor leadership at the top, and the Duke being untouchable. Perhaps introducing a vote of no confidence which could be issued privately if a certain proportion of the tribe declare they have no confidence in the duke. The effect being that the Duke is demoted to council member, and all those with council rights (not just baron) are then eligible to be voted in as Duke. What they then do with their new power is up to them as they receive all the Duke powers, they just can't promote the duke that's been demoted for a time period (couple of weeks or something to prevent a viscous circle forming?)

DeletedUser14116

I'd like to be able to share incoming attacks the same way you can share commands, would be good for sniping and supporting.