Chaos, it all looks like a bit of a Knightmare :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10619

I was hoping to do some cartoons, but havent got around to it yet, but hopefully these will appear shortly (ish).

In the meantime a little bit of history, then some stats, and then a few mails that have been received.

We in IBF joined the PR war with Slappers and Chaos around a month ago. Our focus due to location has been pretty much exclusively focused on Chaos, and with the exception of the op on Emttaff the war is going well. We will never know if Emttaff op would have been successful, as the outgoing PR (formerly T) duke Dusty Hammer saw fit to tell Emttaff about our op, but hey ho there is always another day.

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: CHAOS
Players: burning sky, Kamboz, xAcquiesce, Rob-Rah, Lord j4cob187

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 1
Difference: 80

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 538,712
Side 2: 3,844
Difference: 534,868

chart

So you will see that the war is going fairly well from our side of things.

"Why have you included so many non chaos players?" i hear you say!!

Well basically the minute we start to noble from Chaos, they just boot them to save stats, which is an awful thing to do. If you recruit them, then they stay until either they succeed, or are internalled or rimmed. You cant just abandon them when the going gets tough.

As the stats show, the members in IBF have performed amazingly, a real credit to the tribe. Have done what has been asked, landed on time, got up during the night to launch on time, just a really great bunch of people.

During these attacks we have had mails from Chaos members, both those that have been booted from the tribe, and some that are still there. It would be unfair of me to reveal who these people are, but i can assure you, these are genuine mails, some sent directly to me, and some sent to my team mates.

xxxxxxx on 20.11. at 10:45

I don't know why I did it mate. Something needed to be done and I was promised support. It didn't come and was left hanging, all a bit crap really.

xxxxxxx on 28.11. at 17:13

They brought us in as a group, and could't give a stuff (word changed for forum viewing). We havent had support, the odd snipe has happened, but tbh it just seems as if they want to keep troops for themselves.

xxxxxx on 30.11. at 04:23

Been called a spy just cos i been losing villas. If Knightmare got his head outta slaps arse then maybe he would see what is happening.

xxxxxx on 01.12. at 21:59

Trying to hang on is pointless, Centuri and Knightmare are only interested in themself, making sure they get all the villages, keep themself save, just not interested.

As with any war, there is a long way to go, but i will make an effort to keep this thread up to date. Cartoons hopefully will follow, in the meantime anyone else is welcome to post.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i would just like to add, about the kick players thing to save stats.
Its not like Chaos kicks when we dont want to help them, its mostly/always they have gave up themselves or just not active.
I cant force people to come on.
For example. "xAcquiesce" first day of oped lost like 5-6 villas which we couldn't possibly save, then got a skype message on the 2nd day saying that he couldn't log in...
Which is obviously a lie, kicked due to lack of commitment.
If you log on and tag ask for snipes its not a hard game, it really is easy.
Dont really know about the rest, burning sky might have left and not been kicked too, but who cares :p
Whats nobled is nobled. We'll see what tribe is left at the end of the world :)

DeletedUser13638

haha. Think this world is what footy pundits would call a "Game of 2 halves".

You got the PP loaded speedster muppets (aka SLAP) who go like the clappers for a couple of months then lose interest when the next start up offers them an ego trip so start to dwindle and die (Matt on uk.pro springs to mind as I look at the stats). By half time, I'd be amazed if they're even still in contention as i know a few players over there who have no chance of playing to world end as they will have the same RL issues as previous times and times before...(respect to those who know and like and dont include in that bracket).

Here in IBF, we have stayers - world winners who will dig in when it gets boring or can motivate players at the backline by promoting them to the FL by swapping villages instead of greedily eating them for personal glory.

We are a TRIBE - thats the winning word - TRIBE. Not SLAP - Strangely Lethargic As (world) Progresses

DeletedUser14069

Whats always been of interest in tribal wars is the need for people to head to the externals to publicly lash another player or tribe. Is it arrogance to prove they are good because in the game they are on the back burners, or is it a scare tactic to try and get people to quit for easy in game caps? I have to be honest I dont read them - I only ever see them when someone sends me a link, have a chuckle and move on. Seems to be the same story in every world - people head to the externals to vent wrath, derisively state how poor a tribe is or to self proclaim their stardom and skill. Truth is the best players can fall if they are overwhelmed, and the poorest players can do really well if they are untested.

Personally I play tribal wars because its fun. So far this game the best defensive player I have faced (Possibly also in the game so far) was Mazzernan. Superb sniping, taking one of his villages was a real mission near the start of the war, right up to the middle of the war. Capping from Mazzer was like trying to insert a thread into a needle being shaked around while blindfolded. Capping from Mazzer was FUN because it took real effort (And way way too much spare time lets be honest) and unlike most he freely chatted while this was going on. He didnt take it too seriously, had fun with it and showed real spirit.

I have never found the need to be rude to people or mean in game, because that really does take the fun out of it but everybody is different. There are many many tactics and different viewpoints - none are completely right, none completely wrong. What there definately is an abundance of is dedicated players. Getting a chance to work with players of varying skills and activity, not to mention from other tribes is awesome. Enemies one world, friends the next, enemies again the world after. You can be as aggressive as you like in game, and still be civil to people while doing so. Its not a hugs approach just a respectful one - because we all want to play the game, and lets face it few games are as time intensive as TW, nor as demanding of your alarm clock and 4am rises to send those nukes :) I hope we all carry on having a bit of fun in game, because then win or loose it is then worth the time invested.

DeletedUser10619

No idea if that speech was aimed at me or not co-eff, but the point of the externals is to spark debate, or to give those not playing certain worlds some information, or at least something to read. If know one posted then the external forums would be even more dead than they are.

And take what has been said in whatever way you like, from a personal view, my post is "well done" to the members of our tribe.

DeletedUser

Personally I play tribal wars because its fun. So far this game the best defensive player I have faced (Possibly also in the game so far) was Mazzernan. Superb sniping, taking one of his villages was a real mission near the start of the war, right up to the middle of the war. Capping from Mazzer was like trying to insert a thread into a needle being shaked around while blindfolded. Capping from Mazzer was FUN because it took real effort (And way way too much spare time lets be honest) and unlike most he freely chatted while this was going on. He didnt take it too seriously, had fun with it and showed real spirit.

Are you sure he was a good player? I'm pretty sure you're just terrible at the game which was why you got jack shit from him... now get back to internalling before IBF noble you, they seem to be destroying CHOAS members daily.

Lord Vale

DeletedUser

^this kid, loves to stir shit, even though he cant even play himself...
I can play I am deffinately better than you and any other CHAOS member and the slappers, obviously no one has said how bad you are, and considering you're tribe is getting rimmed by IBF I'm sure that's pretty bad

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
he just called IBF bad now too xD
I dont see you on this world :/ you must be worse than all of us :)

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
he just called IBF bad now too xD
I dont see you on this world :/ you must be worse than all of us :)

He was rimmed from this world by myself and maybe 1 or 2 others. it was a rather easy conquer path so it's hard to remember who the other(s) were that rimmed him without checking the stats.

DeletedUser

He was rimmed from this world by myself and maybe 1 or 2 others. it was a rather easy conquer path so it's hard to remember who the other(s) were that rimmed him without checking the stats.
I always love being rimmed by a slapper :rolleyes:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
lol IBF recruiting PR's big players so they can boost thier points up, too bad they'll drop again soon enough ;)

DeletedUser10619

Isnt that what TW is about, points, points and points. We have no desire to be at any particular ranking, just do the best we can at any point in time.

Besides if we are talking about recruiting, please do inform the TW community how many members the slappers family now have?

DeletedUser10619

Well for anyone that isn't playing the world, Family Slap dash currently have 39 members, plus the 5-6 members that have been sent into Chaotic to try and keep them afloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.