Chaos, it all looks like a bit of a Knightmare :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10619

Thats what i was doing by starting this thread, but the Knightmares didnt seem to like it

DeletedUser10619

I would be more than happy for you do that. Win or lose I would like the externals to be used more.

DeletedUser13811

Is that sarcasm? I can't tell....If not, what did they do well?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i think he was serious, but may have used "effort" so imply, that it was a good try, but he expected more from us...
But doesnt really matter :p

DeletedUser10619

I was being serious and the "effort" was a compliment. I am always happy to tell people when they have done well, be it our own members or those of the enemy.

I will always say it as i see it

DeletedUser

at the time you were rimmed nobody from SLAP nobled you. in fact it was =T= members that rimmed you.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk28/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=732648

as for you being a good player or what not as was discussed before that conquer record is quite something but from what i remember you barb munched and turtled.

You have the same characteristics as a slapper and you're a slapper now, so as fas as i'm conserned you're a slapper and you did take one village.

I'm a better player than you that's for sure mate, I'm not an arrogant, egotistical, backstabbing slapper.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
You have the same characteristics as a slapper and you're a slapper now, so as fas as i'm conserned you're a slapper and you did take one village.

I'm a better player than you that's for sure mate, I'm not an arrogant, egotistical, backstabbing slapper.

here's an idea, a suggestion perhaps but why don't you go to a world you are actually playing and talk shit? or failing that actually do a good job on a single world i mean looking at your previous worlds i'm not at all impressed.

on another note you call me egotistical but aren't you plastering all over this forum how you think you are a better player than everyone? i think that makes you the arrogant / egotistical person.

DeletedUser

here's an idea, a suggestion perhaps but why don't you go to a world you are actually playing and talk shit? or failing that actually do a good job on a single world i mean looking at your previous worlds i'm not at all impressed.

on another note you call me egotistical but aren't you plastering all over this forum how you think you are a better player than everyone? i think that makes you the arrogant / egotistical person.
I see you're a bit slow mate, who says I'm not playing this world, in fact I internalled you on 21 as well, you're one of the worst players I've seen in the 7-8 years playing this game and that's saying something.

I never said I'm better than everyone, I just pointed out the fact that I am better than you.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
I see you're a bit slow mate, who says I'm not playing this world, in fact I internalled you on 21 as well, you're one of the worst players I've seen in the 7-8 years playing this game and that's saying something.

I never said I'm better than everyone, I just pointed out the fact that I am better than you.

well if your playing this world i feel sorry for the poor suckers account you managed to worm your way into but on the same score it wont matter your only going to turtle and eventually go inactive.

you internal me on UK21? get your facts correct bottom feeder i gave my villages to 2 players which were singularity and Seany you didn't touch a single village of mine and i know for a fact you didn't mate because i would of defended against anyone else other than the 2 names mentioned above.
although i find it quite amusing that you take internalling an account YOU DIDN'T INTERNAL! with such pride like it's some kind of achievement #Facepalm!

you play for 7 - 8 years hmmm thats quite some shit your spewing out your mouth but even if it was true (which it isn't) i expect more from you but looking over everyone of your worlds it would seem you have always been a turtling barb muncher which to be frank is piss poor for someone who bullshits about playing for 7-8 years rofl.

actually i am pretty sure you have said that you are better than everyone on this world somewhere on this very forum but irregardless if your "so much better" than me then how comes i'm still remaining on this world with my original account and you are not?

you talk a good game (most of the talk is the leak of sewage from your mouth) but honestly it just seems to me you are some butt hurt cry baby that spends the majority of his day scrolling through tribal wars forums posting irrelevant posts and talking shit on any world you can find just so that for 5 minutes you can be the centre of attention.
i mean seriously dude get out the house a bit and get a life because to be honest with you the .NET forums are far worse for shit talking and flaming and i can handle that but you well i can deal with you without breaking a sweat on my little pinkie.

DeletedUser

Not just me thats noticed the rubbish that comes from his lips,

you talk a good game (most of the talk is the leak of sewage from your mouth) but honestly it just seems to me you are some butt hurt cry baby that spends the majority of his day scrolling through tribal wars forums posting irrelevant posts and talking shit on any world you can find just so that for 5 minutes you can be the centre of attention.
i mean seriously dude get out the house a bit and get a life because to be honest with you the .NET forums are far worse for shit talking and flaming and i can handle that but you well i can deal with you without breaking a sweat on my little pinkie.

DeletedUser

well if your playing this world i feel sorry for the poor suckers account you managed to worm your way into but on the same score it wont matter your only going to turtle and eventually go inactive.

you internal me on UK21? get your facts correct bottom feeder i gave my villages to 2 players which were singularity and Seany you didn't touch a single village of mine and i know for a fact you didn't mate because i would of defended against anyone else other than the 2 names mentioned above.
although i find it quite amusing that you take internalling an account YOU DIDN'T INTERNAL! with such pride like it's some kind of achievement #Facepalm!

you play for 7 - 8 years hmmm thats quite some shit your spewing out your mouth but even if it was true (which it isn't) i expect more from you but looking over everyone of your worlds it would seem you have always been a turtling barb muncher which to be frank is piss poor for someone who bullshits about playing for 7-8 years rofl.

actually i am pretty sure you have said that you are better than everyone on this world somewhere on this very forum but irregardless if your "so much better" than me then how comes i'm still remaining on this world with my original account and you are not?

Aww, you triggered little snowflake,

Who said I wormed my way into any account, I said I'm on an account didn't say I am a co-player on an account.

Now I did internal you, infact I 'touched' a fair few of your villages, maybe get your facts straight. The fact that you didn't know what the hell was going on in IBF on 21 is truly astonishing and thats on top of the backstabbing you tried to do trying to give RP your villages, if I were on the Star123 account I'd kick you now, god knows what you're missing in SLAP now, could be an op going on and you have no idea!!

I started playing .net 7-8 years ago, you don't know who I am clearly so you have no proof, I started on one the W20 worlds can't remember which one.

Anyways, I'll see you next Tuesday!

LV

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Aww, you triggered little snowflake,

Who said I wormed my way into any account, I said I'm on an account didn't say I am a co-player on an account.

who said i said you was co-playing? if they gave you an account to yourself well thats even worse but even still if you are playing this world you still wormed your way into an account and are still not on this world with your own original account nice way to take credit for someone elses work bottom feeder.

Now I did internal you, infact I 'touched' a fair few of your villages, maybe get your facts straight. The fact that you didn't know what the hell was going on in IBF on 21 is truly astonishing and thats on top of the backstabbing you tried to do trying to give RP your villages, if I were on the Star123 account I'd kick you now, god knows what you're missing in SLAP now, could be an op going on and you have no idea!!

Prove it show me reports or stats you nobled a single village from me without the proof it didn't happen now i can quite gladly message a few people on skype and see if they will be darlings to post on here confirming you didn't noble shit from me but your so cute when you think nobling an internal is a big achievement.

Backstabbing really? offering my villages to a tribe 400 hours away? really is your IQ that low that you cannot simply say anything smart of even back up your claims with solid proof? like i said you talk alot of shit but my god please back up your claims or just shut up i mean your seriously look like a grade A scrub, Moron, idiot damn your just out right making yourself look a fool which is no surprise since your on the let kiss IBF's arse band wagon.....

if you were on the star account or on any account in the same tribe as me i would gauge my eyes out so i wouldn't have to looking the highest level of failure every single day i mean seriously there isn't enough facepalms in this universe to describe you as a player.

I started playing .net 7-8 years ago, you don't know who I am clearly so you have no proof, I started on one the W20 worlds can't remember which one.

wow good for you , way to claim somebody elses account as your credit because i played every world from W19 - W34 and not once did i come accross some bottom feeding turtling ass barb muncher so i highly doubt you lasted long at all on the worlds if it is true you played them (which it isn't)
Anyways, I'll see you next Tuesday!

LV

Bolded ^^^
i highly suggest your next response be a smart one otherwise i will just ignore your reply my eyes have Bled enough today and i simply dont have any more laughing ability today.

DeletedUser10619

I think as i mention previously UV this thread is now completely redundant. Chaos are now more. Put to the sword by IBF and allies, and what members are left are now in Slap and more Slap.

You can of course create a new thread for the "get a room" scenario that Mr Bottom is playing our with his number one fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.