Choke! How not to win a war

DeletedUser1410

Well after seeing that Chop!! and Cloak are merging, which I new would happen, I thought a new thread was in order.

Why? Because they really don't know what there doing, either of them.
With them taking barbs in our core and stacking them, I would have thought that the D would have served them in a better place, like in Jenada's villages? Seeing as were taking so many of them? but that goes to show you, Frontline doesn't get stacked, but you can afford to send some D into our core? great plan, we'll let them sit there for fun, hit them now and then so you send more D into it, thats fine.
Keep up the way your going and we'll win even easier.
Well done to the guys that came up with that one lol.

DeletedUser8514

stack a barb and leave a top player to defend against hmmm?. jenada was one hell of a good defence player and you guys let him do all the work on his own. you should have stacked his villas. All hail the mighty jenada.

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more with this thread.

Jenada is a fantastic defender, and the complete and utter fools in CLOAK who were obsessed with this ridiculous deathstar idea (yes that means you, nightfall789) completely let him down. Despite repeatedly being told that this support was needed for the frontline, that nobling a barb in the middle of Hmmm? would serve absolutely no purpose what so ever, except to prevent the players who need defense from getting it, and you still went and did it. You moron. I hope you're proud of what you've accomplished - you've done just as much as Hmmm? has to contribute to the loss of Jenada's villages.