CHOKE! v's Woof Again!!

DeletedUser

The tribe CHOKE! has declared war on tribe woof again!!

War name: Lackeys of Hmmm?

Declaration:
We formally declare war as you seem happy to be used by Hmmm? rather than making your own way in this world

This is not worthy of a PnP, I have things I'd rather do than parade my ego on here and bore you with utter drivel. As WA started their attacks, I thought I'd ask their leader if they were bothering to declare. I guess it's up to us :icon_rolleyes:

Zider today at 16:29
[player]Huxley[/player]

I see that the attacks on [player]Mutley820[/player] have started already. Are you guys and gals going to bother with a war declaration or is it up to us?

Regards

[player]Zider[/player]

huxley today at 17:27
well war is the name of the game,so i guess its time.
hows life in your world?

Zider today at 17:36
Pretty damn good at the moment thanks. Let's enjoy the game :)

Are you under direct orders from [ally]Hmmm?[/ally] or just generally assisting?

DeletedUser3194

Why would we need WA's assistance attacking you? We can fight our own battles :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser1410

lol coming from you and the amount of hugging you are doing I wouldn't even go there

Here one for all tribes on UK5
Drop all diplomacy with all other tribes and declare on everyone
Then we'll see who has the Balls and who is just hiding

DeletedUser

lol coming from you and the amount of hugging you are doing I wouldn't even go there

I like the sound of this.

DeletedUser

Ooooooh BRING IT :icon_twisted: i like this idea

DeletedUser

In all fairness you know if we stay allied and keep going we will win eventually...that is the only reason you are bringing up this whole hugging idea, its a game so just play it, I haven't seen any other tribes complain so much about tribes teaming up and killing a common enemy...

Enjoy the game,
Kris.

DeletedUser

In all fairness you know if we stay allied and keep going we will win eventually...that is the only reason you are bringing up this whole hugging idea, its a game so just play it, I haven't seen any other tribes complain so much about tribes teaming up and killing a common enemy...

Eventually being the key word here. Your gains against us are actually quite a bit less than our total gains [See Spoiler] so we are actually still growing. Realistically we will only fall due to internal problems and even then we would still have the majority of our key/core players.

Side 1:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Side 2:
Tribes: JOKE, CHOKE!, CRUZ, ALO, Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 1,052
Difference: 837

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 174
Difference: 121

chart

Also Zingy, we're also at war with them so they're hardly our lackeys ;)

DeletedUser

I was just saying that Hmmm? should simply play the game and stop complainning about su taking a common target.
I respect you all but come on, even I as a noob don't complain as much...

-Kris