Church question

DeletedUser

In this world, if I attack from my village with my 1st church, but am attacking a village outside my church radius . . . do my attacking troops still get the religious bonus as they come from a religious village . . . or do they lose it as they are fighting outside the church's influence area?

DeletedUser

They won't loose any power as they're from a village affected by the Church.

DeletedUser

they lose it as they're fighting outside influence... I think

DeletedUser

Yeah, it matters if the attack is sent from a village influenced by the church. It doesn't matter if the destination village is or isn't influenced by the church.

DeletedUser679

I'd like to add that the church influence of your troops is not set when you launch, but when you hit your target. Though its rather obvious..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you mean you can send your troops out, build a church and they'll fight with 100% fighting power?

DeletedUser

But when supporting it's the destination village's belief that is important - right? :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Can you have two churches in two villages?? :/

You can have one church per village, so yes, but I wouldn't really suggest having one church per village due to the massive farm space requirement of the church.

DeletedUser

You can have one church per village, so yes, but I wouldn't really suggest having one church per village due to the massive farm space requirement of the church.

Why how much is tha- GAH OMGEE :icon_eek:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Why how much is tha- GAH OMGEE :icon_eek:

Farm Population
Level 1 Church: 5,000 farm population
Level 2 Church: 7,750 farm population
Level 3 Church: 12,013 farm population

Total Area Church Covers:
Level 1 Church: 81 tiles
Level 2 Church: 169 tiles
Level 3 Church: 289 tiles

Farm Pop Per Tile:
Level 1 Church: 61.73 farm pop per tile
Level 2 Church: 45.86 farm pop per tile
Level 3 Church: 41.57 farm pop per tile

DeletedUser

Not at all. It shows who you should noble and what villages will defend with 100% power.

DeletedUser679

Total Area Church Covers:
Level 1 Church: 81 tiles
Level 2 Church: 169 tiles
Level 3 Church: 289 tiles
That's false. :icon_neutral:
Level 1 is 48 tiles
Level 2 is 112 tiles
Level 3 is 196 tiles

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That's false. :icon_neutral:
Level 1 is 48 tiles
Level 2 is 112 tiles
Level 3 is 196 tiles

Err, wait, I treated the numbers as if the influence was a square, not a circle, my bad. Though even then Level 30 should be 200 tiles, no? 8^2*π ~ 200.96 The 48 and 112 seem right though as they are closest number to r^2*π that is divisible by 4.

Last edited:

DeletedUser679

Actually if you use the formula:
Level 1 would be 50
Level 2 would be 113
Level 3 would be 201.
However the church radius isn't really a circle so you can't use r^2*π, its something else. :icon_eek:

And no, its not 200, its 196. :)
And yes, i am aware that it should be 200..

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Actually if you use the formula:
Level 1 would be 50
Level 2 would be 113
Level 3 would be 201.
However the church radius isn't really a circle so you can't use r^2*π, its something else. :icon_eek:

And no, its not 200, its 196. :)
And yes, i am aware that it should be 200..

Well, yeah, but with 50 and 113 those aren't divisible by 4 so aren't possible (ie. you will have the same # of tiles in each direction no matter what on here so the end number must be divisible by 4 and in all cases but level 3 it is the highest number divisible by 4 that is less than the number the formula would give (would be 200 with level 3 based on that).