Churches?

DeletedUser

Are there any plans to have churches installed in World 2?

When I played on World 1 I found them to be a great advantage.

:)

DeletedUser

Great advantage to turtles and inactives, indeed.

Nope, they are never 'installed' into an existing world... They are either on a world or they aren't. Basically, if it says 'Churches: Yes' in a world's settings, it is meant to set off a voice in your head that screams 'AVOID THIS WORLD LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!'.

DeletedUser2765

You can find a worlds settings here: Clicky

If the Churches doens't have a yes next to it, then there won't be churches. :)

DeletedUser

Honestly, to me a church world setting is not AVOID THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE. For me it introduces a sort of new layer to the game strategicaly wise. However I agree that the bonus' are to much, there are to many turtles and they still suck compared to no church worlds

DeletedUser2765

I disagree, I played a Church world for a grand total of 5 minutes, saw the area that I was going to be able to noble in effectively and how much it would cost to increase my nobling range and quit. I will never play a church world, even if it has all the other settings I love, I won't.

DeletedUser

Church worlds are a waist of server space, I believe any real player of TW would agree with me.

The best world, is a Fast world with Basic troops, Packets, and a 15 Smithy.

DeletedUser

You're so wrong. I know plenty of players who like how much tactics the church requires, from 126 points and up.

And there are no "best" settings. Personally I'm for slower worlds, coins, Paladins (not advanced weapons) and archers, and I've met several others who are like that here on the forum.

DeletedUser

You're so wrong. I know plenty of players who like how much tactics the church requires, from 126 points and up.

And there are no "best" settings. Personally I'm for slower worlds, coins, Paladins (not advanced weapons) and archers, and I've met several others who are like that here on the forum.

How large have you gotten on TW? up into the Millions of points?

And Have you ever tribe to noble something 100 hours away. when those days come, you will want a faster world, with packets, and no church.

DeletedUser

Yes, I have reached that stage actually.

I don't really understand your question. 100 hours is 100 hours, in 0.5 speed and 2 speed. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes, I have reached that stage actually.

I don't really understand your question. 100 hours is 100 hours, in 0.5 speed and 2 speed. :icon_confused:

But a church changes the distance at which your effective in attacking though, or am I dreadfully wrong?

DeletedUser

Only the origin matters when attacking from a church affected village, not the destination.

If you're going to noble it, it should be followed with defense and possibly some resources to build up a church, fast.

DeletedUser

I think the reason people don't like churches, is more because they don't understand them. For those that do, it adds a nice strategy element. How you noble and where becomes very important, and if you get it right it can be just as good (if not better) as any other world.