Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

DeletedUser12733

If you put in a support ticket and ask them beforehand then coplaying I’ve never had a problem with merging and coplaying as long as the mergee waits the 24 hours before logging in. That’s normally a mods response

DeletedUser15028

Co- played accounts will 9/10 beat single played especially on classic due to activity levels. Look at players like Insomnia and Winky Pixey. You will never keep up with their coplayer. Pushing is actually when someone builds a village for the sole purpose of boosting another persons account. Coplaying is still both players building up two separate villages. If they manage to merge then that shouldn’t be held against them.

What’s really interesting is people are still moaning about a world that’s started. Don’t see why this is a discussion anymore. It’s totally possible to catch up. If you can’t push forward on a church world and you’re getting scared then I think Tetris is the game for you guys

I look forward to seeing you become rank 1. Let me know when that happens

DeletedUser15060

I tried to make meat loaf out of Brian but it became too frustrating a task and instead I spend the afternoon smearing his meat all over the walls, chewing on strips of skin I ripped from his body.

DeletedUser10576

Some workplaces won't allow phones unless you are on your break and schools don't allow phones during lessons/at all.

You smoking that again ? Please read my mail again. Phone app maybe. lol Your a mod and no
Common Sense . Oh that is why classic is broken. I know why you do not play anymore.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Reastablished

Reaction score
You smoking that again ? Please read my mail again. Phone app maybe. lol Your a mod and no
Common Sense . Oh that is why classic is broken I know why you do not play anymore.lol

Just because you are a sad git who sit's in front of his computer all day ignoring his family etc. don't mean everyone else wants to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Common Sense . Oh that is why classic is broken I know why you do not play anymore.lol

Phone app or no phone app, sometimes life prevents you from being online 24/7, especially on a regular basis, I myself would struggle between 6am and 5pm to get online if i was being attacked, as I work, and i like my sleep so that would be midnight til 6am of not being online, so it would be common sense to have somebody who is able to be online during those times, surely?

Foxtrot

Reaction score
why isnt anything being done about the massive lead u gave rank 1 tho, like why are you intentionally ignoring your community xd

SWDXB

Reaction score
They’re dropping like flies anyway, that’s 2 Slap players gone now, who’s next to be banned.

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
think im gonna give up tribalwars for good look for a diffrent game that you carnt pay to win looking at the previous worlds the top player average 9000 pts village in 14 days and thats been going on for the last 20+ worlds she a shame money spoilt the perfect game