Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

DeletedUser5175

You guys still moaning?

There not being completely unreasonable it's not a level playing field. To think back to your point about how it is possible - I don't disagree - but the game isn't as it was intended that can't be denied.

It is possible for Liverpool to give Barcelona a 3 goal lead and beat them the same for many teams - it is possible and has happened before. Although I doubt the teams would want to try that given the choice and should any team be given a 3 goal lead at the beginning of the game in error I don't think that would be right either.

I don't think the people complaining are out of order here - I also think Inno don't want to and won't bother about it at all.

It's true that I don't have a +20% bonus to my mines and I didn't buy any resources - but I am competitive in this world so I can comment that it's definitely harder and less enjoyable for me to stay at that level than I believed it would be when buying 3 months of premium for this world. I'm still playing, but it is less fun, and it was meant to be a fair game.

DeletedUser12733

Ok so if you look at points and In a day rankings does it really look that different between top players, there is more of a disadvantage in a normal world. A mistake early was made and fixed. Don’t see why people still getting mad when it’s done with. Next we gonna be complaining about 9/11 again.

DeletedUser5175

Next we gonna be complaining about 9/11 again.

That's a bit? Hyperbolic? :eek:

does it really look that different between top players,

It definitely feels different.

It is true that some complaints could have been put better - but I think the public forum is a fair place to put them. I completely agree that nothing will be done :cool:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
A mistake early was made and fixed
The mistake wasn't really dealt with after tho, they made a mistake fine, but the mistake has allowed 1 player to get a giant head start and they're not doing anything to try and fix it

DeletedUser12733

Same happens in a normal world but continuous at least this was we get to showcase ourselves

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Same doesnt happen in normal worlds because they're pay to win regardless so mods dont really have to care, they just put some settings on and let people like David just spend as much money as they want and let them do their thing. The whole point of classic (at least i thought) was to have it not pay to win and actually have it where it's skill that wins, not money?

DeletedUser12733

My point being he’s not that far in front so it’s not a major disadvantage one day off farming and he will be caught up. Also it was turned off almost immediately I personally joined after it all. But it is really a deal with it situation no point going on and can’t see these guys swearing at the mods being able to post much longer

Reaction score
Same doesnt happen in normal worlds because they're pay to win regardless so mods dont really have to care, they just put some settings on and let people like David just spend as much money as they want and let them do their thing. The whole point of classic (at least i thought) was to have it not pay to win and actually have it where it's skill that wins, not money?

Yup, I spent so much money.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
My point being he’s not that far in front so it’s not a major disadvantage one day off farming and he will be caught up. Also it was turned off almost immediately I personally joined after it all. But it is really a deal with it situation no point going on and can’t see these guys swearing at the mods being able to post much longer
Are you high? "he's not that far in front" his first couple days he was 6x the rank 2's looter and points and is more than likely sitting on a train as we speak before most people even have an academy

DeletedUser12733

Are you high? "he's not that far in front" his first couple days he was 6x the rank 2's looter and points and is more than likely sitting on a train as we speak before most people even have an academy

I am but what does that have to do with anything? Yeah you’re right to be worried sitting as an offense villa in his CR

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I am but what does that have to do with anything? Yeah you’re right to be worried sitting as an offense villa in his CR
Cos if u think he hasnt got that big of an advantage then ur clearly insane. Also this "yOu'Re RiGhT tO bE wOrRiEd" thing kinda cringe xd

DeletedUser12733

Nah I’m speaking from what I would think. What’s cringey is grown men moaning about something over and over get on with it

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score

his troops are tho afer 5 days he had nearly a quater nuke if not moregod know how many hes got now and all because he could buy resourses from the market

DeletedUser14913

After winning the two previous classics and the multiple failures from the mods or inno during those classics I decided to stay on the dutch servers. Just decided to have a look if by chance a classic was starting I could play with my team... But sadly I'm not surprised the mod-team has failed the community again and doesn't care to rectify or admit their mistakes. It's no surprise to me that the size of the classic worlds have gone down steadily on the UK servers.

DeletedUser12733

Every world has its flaws whether that be PP abuse, Uni worlds, people cheating. But this world has had less than 24 hours pp abuse and people are writing it off saying we are too far behind. Fact is people can’t complain as I state again the difference in a pp world is far more different. People are already catching up. The fear is just the doubt in all your own abilities. So you’re telling me that you can’t snipe? Because I can assure you the cost of building 3 nobles coupled with the fact tribal support etc shows that there is no advantage anymore. Those who are still moaning don’t understand classic worlds people can be rimmed and still win I’ve seen it happen. It’s called Tribal wars not player wars. It’s dependable on a tribes playing ability. If you are not confident in that then I can understand the constant moaning