Bonus villages: Enhanced
Barbs and Bonus grow to: 1800
Church: No
Watchtower Yes
Choice of starting location: Yes
Beginners Protection: 3 Days
Ratio protection:15:1 for first 20 days on world
Tribe Limit: 8
No outside support, support withdrawn on leaving tribe,no attacking tribemates. In tribe 5 days before sending support
Fake Limit: 2%
Morale: Points based
Noble: Packets
Militia: No
Limited Hauls Scavenging Off
Attack/Support Gap: 50ms
Night Bonus: 00:00 - 08:00
Tribelock after 45 days
No account sitting for first 14 days & then maximum 1 sit allowed.

Win Condition 75% held for 3 days

Deleted User - 900559

Watchtower on a classic world? That's not very... classic. Kind of defeats the point, no?

You also have put packets for nobles. I am not against that, I'm not playing so makes no difference. But in this thread you said packets were no longer an option?

No longer an available option

Deleted User - 900559

Not wanting to confuse matters, just wanting to clarify which settings apply... the settings above are not reflected in Tribal Wars... would I be right to assume the settings posted above are no longer relevant and that the in-game settings (below) now apply?

He doesn't update that link settings until later. So those are previous round settings. Mind you, the settings Dabookman posted in this thread expect one or two changes because the real settings are never exactly the same as what is posted when it comes to classic worlds :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dabookman

Reaction score
Packets can no longer be used on regular worlds but I discovered I could still use them on Classic