Classic 3 settings

DeletedUser4753

Not a massive fan of multi worlds, but i do like the idea of 5 man tribe limit, we will see lol.

question is do i have 5 friends (rofl)

DeletedUser4753

Haha after seeing how asside from yaself forum activity just disappeared from last classic

mi spa... i mean mi pnp may have found a home ere :D

DeletedUser

I'm guessing you cannot coquar barbs? However it does not say anything anywhere

DeletedUser4753

unless stated id assume you can

w13 has 4500 barbs that nuby rank 1 tribes try n use to out flank me :p

DeletedUser9598

Yeah i tried and tried to keep it active but ended up just speaking to myself lool

And yeah like D1 said unless it states you cant noble barbs then you can, anyone nobling barbs near me is getting rimmed

DeletedUser4

[tt]Yes you can noble barbs and yes sorry i made a typo was a bit busy on wed its 4500 not 4000 please dont shoot me for a mistake...[/tt]

DeletedUser

Well there is one way to survive against chris and his group then, go Full defence and just noble barbs lol :)

DeletedUser

i don't like the settings , but i'll still join, coz i want to make my appearance in every .co.uk classic , but just for that

DeletedUser4753

no fake limit + packages am not keen on
not played 10 tek but one assumes its just simple tech except fa.sum reason u have to build 10 lvls so no change really.
n big barbs suck but oh well life goes on.

mini tribes is epic though :)

DeletedUser6695

If this didnt start 2 days before my uni exams Id probably have played...

DeletedUser4753

/me start petition to delay world start 2 days.

n if that dont work im sure i can organise a syncronised cross world opp were every on launches on the same second, shud crash servers long enough ;)

Lol that said if we link this thread to the one about player quality i wudnt bet money on more than 100 players firing correct time :D

DeletedUser

On w62 .net meow/agency had an op that actually lagged the server by 17 seconds...

I like the tribe member limit as you really don't need more than that...fake limit off is nice as otherwise it screws with you farming. 0 ms attack/support gap? That'll be fun. Lowest ms world I've played so far was 50 ms...much better at least than that terrible random ms on classic 1.

Only thing I don't like is how much the barbs grow. Makes it so that the Noobs will sit there Nobling 4.5k point villas just to stay alive.

I do have to laugh at the AA Noobs though...complain about the settings saying you won't join, then joining? Is the excuse for not winning going to be that you didn't like the settings?

DeletedUser9598

Maybe you should read more before opening your mouth and making yourself look like a fool, it clearly states we were joining as for not winning we encourage you too try and stop us

DeletedUser7179

Just a question is it usual on a uk world to not be able to see whats in a village with scouts? no matter the number?