⦁ Tribe Limit 8
⦁ Fake Limit 2%
⦁ Militia No
⦁ Attack/support gap 100ms
⦁ Quest system yes
⦁ Hauls On
⦁ Night Bonus active 00.00 -7.00

Additional Information.
No outside support, all support withdrawn on leaving tribe.
3 level Academy so, only 3 nobles per village

Pre-registration is now open

DeletedUser13448

Is it explained anywhere?
So sometimes it randomly glitches on purpose?

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
That setting was tested once to make the game less about nearly inhuman millisecond timing (as far as I seem to recall).

DeletedUser

What is with so many churches lately ffs... I wanted to play the next classic but am not now, tired of bloody churches !

DeletedUser

That setting was tested once to make the game less about nearly inhuman millisecond timing (as far as I seem to recall).

Not that I liked it. But on the Danish TW they are currently playing W22. In that world the gap of each attack is a minimum of 500 ms. So a 4 nobletrain would give a gap of 1,5 seconds. Most people should be able to snipe that without beeing super experienced. My point is I understand that , but having 3 nobles with a gap of 100 ms and the last one beeing a whole second seems a bit dodgy.

I dont know if there have allready been a world like that before on UK, but if you wanted to try a world beeing less about beeing a super sniper etc, maybe always just making a big attackgap of 500 ms or so would be an option? Just a thought. Instead of random gaps. As I said, I dont really like it but I understand why others would.

DeletedUser13448

Don`t do it AMK :( You are too pro to play for PP`s :)

Win the world instead mate

Finally someone who understands me :icon_biggrin:

But I was just asking out of curiousity ... obv /// So is it possible?

Ps. I am planning to win the world obv...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally someone who understands me :icon_biggrin:

But I was just asking out of curiousity ... obv /// So is it possible?

Ps. I am planning to win the world obv...

Yea it seems like it :D You obviously want to know if you can spend all the pp you currently have and trade it for a win ;) Im not sure, since I am not exactly a mod. But I am pretty sure if it doesnt say otherwise you can do trading for and with pp s yea

DeletedUser13448

Pff, I have less than 1k PP atm lol, and I don't buy PP - in other words, I will need to be farming 24.7 :icon_cool: To make up for RS that I should've bought without skill.

DeletedUser

Pff, I have less than 1k PP atm lol, and I don't buy PP - in other words, I will need to be farming 24.7 :icon_cool: To make up for RS that I should've bought without skill.

We all have our ways :D

DeletedUser13448

Lol not sure what you are trying to say - if I am a PP buying lol.
But just for you, I have never bought RS with PP through market, except for when buying it for a cheap price and selling it for more expensive:D But that was to get more PP, not to get more RS

DeletedUser12026

im in for this world.
just to train my newest co players in the art of doing speed.
and playing tw speed :p

DeletedUser13252

Lol not sure what you are trying to say - if I am a PP buying lol.
But just for you, I have never bought RS with PP through market, except for when buying it for a cheap price and selling it for more expensive:D But that was to get more PP, not to get more RS

noob