Classic 9

DeletedUser13448

I heard that someone got 80k like 6 hours ago or something, what about you lot (<--- I cannot guarantee that:D as it seems like WAY to much)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
If someone started at or near the world opening and got LC within 24 hours and has 150+ LC I would think 80K is very doable...

DeletedUser

No. Look at his TW stats on village history. He has mines only and they are around 17/17/13. He went straight from stable to mines and so won't have many LC. No chance he will have 80k farmed.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
As you have 1/8 (at last declaration) of the worlds LC I presumed theamk was talking about you... was more a random guess at your IGN... I'm nosey like that...

If I cared enough to look at twstats I'd care enough to find whichever account has 1K plunders as I'd be very surprised if your account has farmed over 100K with less than 1K plunders... I'd be surprised if your account hasn't farmed the most...

Though I'm sure it will become obvious once the slow troop speed lets the farmers take over the top of the rankings...

DeletedUser

Yeah you'll know me tomorrow I guess. I'm a great legend of Westeros.

I'll be surprised if I have farmed the most. I haven't got any co's so I'm at a disadvantage.

DeletedUser13448

YES SHIFTY IS SOLO I was scared of him to beat us to 1k plunders, no hate meant on shifty:p
and the guy with 80k looted had 80 plunders at the time looooooool

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yeah you'll know me tomorrow I guess. I'm a great legend of Westeros.

I'll be surprised if I have farmed the most. I haven't got any co's so I'm at a disadvantage.

I only play sporadically so I'm out of the loop but it doesn't seem to be a world with many great farmers... and the normal suspects, if playing, are unusually quiet... as you say the next day or so should force them to the front...

Would seem strange for two accounts to hold 1/4 of the worlds LC, and although a co-played account may out farm you with less LC they still need a decent amount...

I simply ask that your far enough away from me that someone else rims me first... though I wished to be rimmed because quitting when I just can't be bothered any more is so last year.... I have no idea why I typed 'tribal wars' into google yesterday evening and even less idea why I then joined this world...

My IGN is the same...

DeletedUser13448

WE owned a large percentage when we just came to lc, we cannot keep that percentage up. And Manc, please finish the startup at least, I do not want the forums to be dead:D

DeletedUser

Yeah I saw you this morning. Opposite side of the world to me.

DeletedUser

WE owned a large percentage when we just came to lc, we cannot keep that percentage up. And Manc, please finish the startup at least, I do not want the forums to be dead:D

How many you got?
And how much farmed?

DeletedUser13448

Not even sure if this information is meant to be shared or not lol

DeletedUser

You're very close to me and clearly have higher mines. It's all good.