Classic 9

DeletedUser

Never have truer words been spoken when referring to Erich

Makes me feel as if I should know who you are, but tbh it's probably someone I despise so don't answer that :D

Nice speech mancunia... Up until you called compared me to a chimp I was going to rep you. No disrespect ;)

DeletedUser5774

DeletedUser

Looter of the dayPlunder the most resources in this world.
352.640 / 352.640352.640 / 352.640

You're in the lead! The next best player has 278.261. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

dummy.png

Plunderer of the dayPlunder the most villages in this world.
4.367 / 4.3674.367 / 4.367

You're in the lead! The next best player has 3.141. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

DeletedUser13762

pre reg works for some people and doesnt work for others

i ended right up the top so i can only really farm south

any one near the center want to share there total looted

DeletedUser

i ended right up the top so i can only really farm south

any one near the center want to share there total looted

Same as me, I'm right on the edge. 8 fields off to be exact. For comparison, you are 14 fields off - and so slightly closer to the middle than me.

I'd be interested to see the core farming, but there doesn't seem to be any big farmers there.

DeletedUser

People will probably disagree, but I think it's better to start on the rim than pre-reg because everyone is too busy fighting for the core to see an empire growing on the rim :D

DeletedUser13536

People will probably disagree, but I think it's better to start on the rim than pre-reg because everyone is too busy fighting for the core to see an empire growing on the rim :D

You are right :) We will totally disagree