CLIP

• Thread starter DeletedUser8621
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8621

Hey guys! Some of you may know me from W7 where I am currently baron/duke of -V-. I have just recently got into that position & have been making big changes there!

Anyways...

I've started W9 & am starting a tribe. I'm not mass-recruiting & just kind of sitting back & waiting for people to start looking for a tribe before I start sending out invite mails :p

The tribes name is Clearly Lacking In Potential (CLIP) :) I thought it was pretty brilliant ;D

As of now it is just me (just started an hour ago).

No experience is necessary, but definitely smiled upon! I am an active leader with great hopes for the tribe. Since the limit is 20 I was thinking of 10 members for now with 2-3 leader positions. Probably just me for awhile though. I am hardworking leader & also fully committed to being duke :)

I would like for most people to have skype but again, not necessary. Just helps to keep things coordinated :)

I'm working on a profile pic now & will have up in a couple days! Contact me here or in game for an invite or any more info :)

I'm located on the border of K55 and K54 :)

DeletedUser

dont you think you should concentrate on W7? KnK are taking you to pieces and your tribe dont have a clue whats going on :)

DeletedUser8621

Lol. Agreed.

But you should've seen the tribe before I stepped in as leader. I had to put people in squads, initiate random account sits, give everyone e-sitters along with Jad. & also change the profile, & just totally reconstruct the tribe. :p

But this is W9. (;

DeletedUser8687

Tut Tut i take a few months out and the place crumbles :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.