Cloak (Mexican) Sly and embarrassing for such a big tribe

DeletedUser

I'm putting this message up as there's been talk that if Hmmm? rule this world, they'll start rimming small tribes.

I'm a one man tribe, and although Cloak have been constantly attacking me, I'm cool with that as I respect Helbeast and The Cabbie as they're skillful players.

The embarrasment is that when Cloak suprisingly attacked ~TS~, I spoke to my friends, PA's and people who have asked me to help them. Here below is one such player. I haven't been around since Friday, but for me this player gives a good insight to what the 2nd top tribe are like. Or maybe it's what he's like, but we'll see how his tribe react to the fact that he's attacked me and took 4 villages, even though we agreed not to attack each other.

Like everything, if you decide to call off an alliance, or a PA, at least have the balls to give the other person a heads up. Players like this should be sent to the rim.

mexican86 on 04.12. at 11:26
looking like your tribe will be going down mate, theres hundreds of attack plans for your tribe :(

mexican86 on 04.12. at 11:12
im not sure mate, ill see what can find out about this.

i will not be attacking you as we have had a sort of PA for a while now, i will tell my tribe i want no part in it.

onye on 03.12. at 17:51
Hey man,

long time.

I've just logged on and see a couple of players from your tribe has attacked a couple of ours.

What's happening and what stance do me and you have if your tribe decide to attack us.

Cheers,
Onye

DeletedUser

not really sure what you're complaining about with this thread

DeletedUser

That when you make an agreement with someone, a PA, you don't attack them. You firstly call off the agreemnt.

Unless of course its your tribes tactic, your personal cowardly tactic

DeletedUser

The cowardly tribe attacking hmmm?? If anything our tribes got more balls than most others, hmmm won't just disband over night and those who could fight them but aren't are just sitting in line waiting to be attacked unless they make a move. That is cowardly.

DeletedUser

But I'd bet that if CLOAK had a choice, they wouldn't be attacking hmmm?
Also, in the tophat vs hmmm? war, CLOAK did very little to help. Yes they did support, but didn't you have the foresight to see that you'd be next? CLOAK and Tophat together would've done far better than 1 at a time...

DeletedUser

But I'd bet that if CLOAK had a choice, they wouldn't be attacking hmmm?
Also, in the tophat vs hmmm? war, CLOAK did very little to help. Yes they did support, but didn't you have the foresight to see that you'd be next? CLOAK and Tophat together would've done far better than 1 at a time...

It wasn't a lack of foresight, we we had just started fighting MEOW and ~TS~. Yes, we would have done better fighting together but we did what our closest allies requested at the time. We were'nt asked to assist in Ops, we were asked to support and did so.

The main thing is that many of the good Tophat players are now with us and we are fighting Hmmm? together. We must be doing something right. Our frontline is still holding under heavy pressure and I hear that M.O.D are merging into Hmmm?. I sat a player yesterday who had over 40 incomings from 3 or 4 of these new recruits. The strategy and timings were atrocious. I hope you've got a training camp up in the hills somewhere Ruffus ;)

DeletedUser

Well since Zider the leader seems happy enough that his players make PA's then slyly attack, happy with this reputation, I'll leave at this to show the true colours of mexican86, who never attacks but barbs and tiny players. Excuse for dropping our agreement without notice - it was hellbeast that asked about me taking your vills... so can thank him for the attacks.

Onye - As I said before, class and cohesion will win this war. Others, be warned!, you may think you have a solid agreement/ally with a Cloak player, but as soon as you turn your back....

Two new villages slyly nobled yesterday - 020 sorry onye ;)416|4497.587 021 no hard feelings eh ;)418|4507.099

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't been around since Friday,

Seriously?

I've got a bit of respect for you as you're sticking by your morals but if you're going inactive for a couple of days then you're in the wrong game.

DeletedUser

No I had a sitter. My point wasn't that at all, I just mean't I wasn't around and was surprised that it happened. It's a warning to others