Closing of the World

DeletedUser

When is this world going to close

given that 3 tribes control over 95% of all the villages, as well as a part of the rim each

it is now impossible for any new players to make there way in this world and as such it should be closed

thoughts?

DeletedUser4147

I agree, i see little red dots pop-up and then leave. If they're not growing, they are useless and pointless.

Close the world, and then JBOX ill win it, ok :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This coming from chubbs - really now - didn't you get nobled by a 'player without a chance' :p

DeletedUser

Close the World and let the countdown to JBox's Victory begin.....:icon_cool:

Pity my original IGN wont be in there, oh well thats the price we pay for victory :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you'd like to start the countdown Failure?

meh if you want me to....:icon_rolleyes:
1..2..3..Now!

I don't see how any new players could make a substantial impact when the main 3 tribes already have such a firm foothold over the world, although I'd love you to correct me.....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Must be time to close this world........

any mods care to answer

we have 2 tribe owning over 20,000 villages, and the top 8 players all bigger than the rank 3 tribe

surely noone can make any impact from the rim

DeletedUser

Perhaps you'd like to start the countdown Failure?

Difficult times but we're doing what we can to ensure we resolve everything at hand as quickly as possible. Things are looking brighter now so hopefully we can give RK more of a fight.

But VERY FAIR COMMENT. However if the mod can close the world so we know it's a fight of the worlds then we know the end is near, and may the best and most active men win!

DeletedUser

But remember there are 55 other tribes in this world trying to come up with a cunning plan on how to break the monopoly of the big two. :icon_idea:

I agree that looking at the numbers I see little point in allowing any new players to join the world.

DeletedUser

Seems it didn't go down too well with one of your tribemates as bez1 attacked me today.

DeletedUser

I think its about time to close the world, annoying having those RIM barb farms nobled then find you can't even take them back due to the 50:1 point ratio rule... No new players can make an impact now.

DeletedUser

Apparently not Chubbs, am I right in thinking UK1 was closed with over 1000 players still 'playing' the world?

Why when this one has only 700ish are we not hearing anything about UK6 closing?

Of course I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

They looked at closing it once it hit sub 1000

difference I guess is they had way more to start with

however, this world has 700 players

the biggest has nearly 6 million points

there are only 130 players with over 100,000 points

there are less than 250 players with more than 1 village

DeletedUser

There are now

503 players

180 players with more than 1 village

117 with over 100,000 points

this world needs closed, it is so pointless to have players starting this world

would a mod care to comment, I have asked previously and have been waiting 2 months for an answer

DeletedUser8385

indeed this world needs closing, time to start nobling inactive 1 village owners methinks.

DeletedUser

Yes This coming from chubbs
43.gif

DeletedUser

There are now

471 players

175 players with more than 1 village

113 with over 100,000 points

and still no word from the admin after 3 months :/