Closing of the World

DeletedUser

:icon_confused:

Looks like all the 1 villagers will keep this world open

even though the top 2 tribes, who control around 95% (235 million points) of the world want it closed, those with only about 8 million points between them, will have the major say :(

DeletedUser

Seriously!? This is a joke, why on earth was this even put to a poll? And who the hell is voting no? Surely nobody in their right mind would want more start up players joining the world?

The top two tribes have over 24000 villages compared to less than 1500 for ALL the rest. With the exception of 3 rim continents RK and JBOX control over 97% between them. I for one can vouch for everyone in RK when I say we want the world to close.

STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

Berg

DeletedUser

Ok so the vote closed

Survey: Close of world and end game setting UK6

Yes ~ Close world and set a win of 100% tibal dominance
48 42.11%
No ~ leave it as it is
66 57.89%

firstly only out of 453 players, only 114 voted - poor show, although, at least one player in Jbox claims to have never even received the mail from innogames

secondly on another thread

Tracey

Community Manager

Today, 18:35 Top

@Chubbs w5 was closed due to nobles being down to 33%

so does this mean that W5 got a noble cost reduction before the world closed?

This was one of the main reason I think the world needed to close, so noble costs can be reduced and the amount of nobles available would go up, meaning the world can move a little faster towards its end?

does this mean we could look at a noble cost reduction, even though the world remains open?

DeletedUser

How come no one, not even mods read these forums, yet seem to reply straight away on any other world forum :icon_confused:

They are read Chubbs.

If you have and in game question that you need answering, you are better off submitting and in game ticket about it.

DeletedUser

I don't suppose there's any chance of another in-game poll regarding this issue?

DeletedUser9761

I don't suppose there's any chance of another in-game poll regarding this issue?

i agree with berg here and chubbs in a prevous post, this is just a poor show of people voting, the world should be closed, no small players stand a chance.

DeletedUser

i agree with berg here and chubbs in a prevous post, this is just a poor show of people voting, the world should be closed, no small players stand a chance.

I agree. New players will grow and only noble barbs until the point they are big enough to be nobled by bigger players. World should be closed shortly... Been open since October 2010! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

really should be closed now, even 7 has been closed and 6 still open ????

DeletedUser

If you want another Vote, one of you would be best writing to the in game team (via a support ticket) as suggested to you earlier, stating why you think it should go back to another vote.

Whining on here will not change anything in regards to a new vote being given or it being closed.

DeletedUser

There are now

433 players

119 players with more than 1 village

91 with over 100,000 points

64 with over 1 million points

DeletedUser8385

there are now
247 players in the world
125~ with more then one village
83 with more then 100k
57 with more then one mil
the top two tribe have 67 players combined for 276.790.896 points

an average of 4131207.4 per player

30 players are above the average

my account was inactive for 6+ months and is still rank 37

DeletedUser

its a nice world though, when W12 comes out, i hope its very similar.
c ya

DeletedUser2961

Oooo, I was in TDE on W39 when it was rank 1 too.

I will have a word with Chubbs and we'll compile a letter between us to send to Tracey.

DeletedUser

There are now

193 players

110 players with more than 1 village

79 with over 100,000 points

56 with over 1 million points

DeletedUser

i started to speak to friends, within 25 days i had nobled, and it was over christmas so there was about 5 days which i couldnt farm because of peace.

DeletedUser

i started to speak to friends, within 25 days i had nobled, and it was over christmas so there was about 5 days which i couldnt farm because of peace.

What's this? and why did it only take 25 days, minus the 5, still 20 days to noble.... :/

DeletedUser

because i could farm like hell and i was mega active, then my co nicked the account