Co-Play Opposite of North eastern time Zone

DeletedUser

Alright, i never co-played before but as things seem to be changing i guess it would be the best idea.
I never did it because I thought i could do it myself. But of course with life always being time consuming i could not keep up with some co-players that were near my area. So here i am!! :]

I've been playing for about 4 years, started on .net server. Had some good worlds on there. alot failed on this name as this was my first account name ever. and i cant remember my other ones xD i know, not much proof but i do know how to play. After .net this summer i decided to play on .us where my tribe is top 15 in the world and ODA is #10 but thats when i got nobled by a co-player that was able to be on when i was not able to. (sleep time -_- )

But i have been told i do play good. I always have more troops then points when im around 2-3 hundred points. 600 points i have almost 1k of troops. And thats by myself so i hope that some player could co-play and we can take of even better from there. And farming, i always farm ;] farm and farm and farm. when i get up, farm until i go to sleep so i can build lots of troops :]

So if anyone is interested, just private message me on here as i do not have a skype. (i go old school style ;] )

And im looking for someone opposite or close to opposite of the North eastern time

Thank you :]

DeletedUser5175

DO you mean North Eastern American time?

Not that I'm interested but many places have North East's . . . actually everywhere has a North East and depending on where you are the North East is in a different place . . .