Co-player for US W21

DeletedUser

World 14 is finished on the US server (http://www.us.twstats.com/us14/index.php?page=player&id=190458) and I took a couple months off but now I may be ready to start again. I like the look of W21 which just started and I am interested in joining it, however this time I will need a co-player as I am busier than before.

I will need someone that is active roughly between 19:00 and 12:00. (7PM-MIDDAY)
biggrin.png

I would like an experienced co however if you don't know how to do a few things such as backtiming, sniping or whatever it can easily be learned. Activity is key and so is communication, so Skype is a must. On that note I am also not interested in playing with an ego. I don't get care how good you might be but if you have an ego I'm going to pass as I don't want to deal with that and I want someone chill to be a team with.

You must know how to farm, especially at startup where you need to micro farm without FA due to lack of barbs.

Let me know if you are interested through Skype - Dedr4wn

If I feel a connection and I think we work well together then I'm all for returning to .net someday

I look forward to hearing from someone.
smile.png