Co Player(s) Needed

DeletedUser9017

I am looking for one or more co players activity times don't really matter, late nights if possible.

My Experience
Played on properly on two worlds, uk8 and uk10, learned most of what I know on uk8 in WKD. On uk8 co played chickendrumstik so I have experience in early and late game. On this world participated in many successful ops so my timing ability is decent.
I can do all the basic necessary skills. 200ms trains, sniping, dodging, microfarming.

I am a team player who values loyalty over any other attribute, I am part of a solid pre made with many players who have proven themselves on other worlds.

I am willing to employ different methods of playing if needed.

For the first few months wont be able to play much during the week playing mostly early mornings due to exams. But should be able to play most day most weekends. During summer I will be much more active, as not going anywhere and is always cold in Scotland!
After summer holidays I will be in my last year of school and plan on taking it easier so will be alot more active.
I am looking to be more of an effective addition to an account rather than the key player as my activity levels are quite low.

Anyone interested please pm me or add me on skype: power.tw.uk

Thanks,
Power.

Last edited by a moderator: