Co-Player Wanted

• Thread starter DeletedUser13130
  • Start date

DeletedUser13130

I'm looking for someone to play with me, not just to farm, but you best farm!!

Okay, so, here's what I want in a nutshell:

- someone active that can play from the computer/mobile but preferably mainly from the comp, so that way we can log in and out without any issues and be online at the same time to take care of business

- someone familiar with the game

I have premium account, account manager, loot assistant etc

TWstats: http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk20/index.php?page=player&id=610843 not a seasoned vet or anything but know my way around the game, pick things up quick and will adjust anything if needed..

Skype me: aaron.trevelyan
Google hangout: aaron trevelyan

Using google hangout to communicate is a must.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

The whole tw community across all servers use skype. Goodluck changing that is all i can say, and peeps aint gonna want to download extra stuff...

blue

DeletedUser13130

The whole tw community across all servers use skype. Goodluck changing that is all i can say, and peeps aint gonna want to download extra stuff...

blue

Got most of my last tribe on there without any issues, no lag and no syncing issues, it just works better. Though, you're right but I'm asking one person not the whole community.

DeletedUser

blue

the whole of the computing community used to use a CLI interface... :p