Co-player World 2?

DeletedUser

I'm not 100 percent sure if this is the right spot for this. .Net setup is slightly different so bare with me.

Anyways, I'm Canadian so I am looking for a British or Aussie Co-player for world 2. I would prefer either an experienced player (someone who HAS reached 1 mio. points before) or a newbie who wants to learn and is willing to pay for Premium :)icon_razz:). If you are interested but want to know more about me, just post here, or mail me.

DeletedUser1189

Mighty generous offer of you but im curious how much prem it costs for me to 'learn from you'?

DeletedUser

lol, i might consider it- reached 600,000 points but also played an account from 700,000 to 1.1 million

Mail me if you want me to consider you

DeletedUser

Lol, I just felt like saying that. See if I could get some premium outta the deal (I can't pay for premium until September :( ) But yea, obviously it's not necassary.

DeletedUser1189

So how much premium points I lose in the deal for some tutelage?

DeletedUser

I'm a noob. Tutelage doesn't register in my head :(.

But once september 17th hits, if the account is showing promise, I'm buying 50PP points.

DeletedUser112

I would be interested.

I live in Republic Of Ireland so im on same time as british.

My accounts on .net are W6(Blankie) and W17 (Raxter).
They both have over 1 mil points.
I also Had an account on W4 called beddoe007 until i was nobled because i was supporting all my tribe members with all my troops

Contact me on Msn (nathan.b.15@hotmail.com)

Im up most of the time until around 5 in the morning due to my wars on .net and a little RL problems.

So mail me if Your interested