Collapse of MILF

DeletedUser

Here we go the crumbling is occurring.

i think four tribes were too much for the inexperienced leaders. The amount of players screaming for support, getting none, is, from what I've seen, horrendous.

However, if you wish to farm someone, go ahead. Farm MILF. For they have map marked themselves as farms, and their time will soon be over.

For now MILF leadership, get a grip of your tribes and players, as soon you will be nothing, nothing at all!!

DeletedUser13793

MILF is an example of shocking leadership and hatred for family tribes.

More than half of the family's members are obviously in there for protection and are naive enough to think that being in a family tribe would intimidate anyone from attacking. When MILF really started to struggle, I see they decided to make a fifth tribe (MILF5) and whatever fool decided that was a good idea isn't worth having in your tribe.

RIP MILF, you barely lasted two weeks, and thanks for the farms :lol:

DeletedUser13811

I doubt there's a single member of the MILF family who will read these forums.

Maybe someone could link them :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6857

The leaders basically haven't a clue what to do, it was a mass recruiting tribes as normal for large family members.

As usual some where hiding in the bigger tribes so they didn't get attacked and didn't contribute to the tribe, and then they left, which normally happens, more will leave as the weeks go by.

I haven't a clue now who is in charge and never seen such a quiet forum.

As usual start of the world family tribes are all talk and no action, when it gets to much they run away.