Competition Event, who's on what team?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8219
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I clicked on rankings > challenges > and it was right there. The numbers have changed since.

DeletedUser76

Under all participants I presume?

That's how many scouts have been killed by each team, not the amount of members.

DeletedUser11285

Under all participants I presume?

That's how many scouts have been killed by each team, not the amount of members.

Tha still dont account for green killing 1.3 million in 3 mins of the challenge started unless there is a glitch in the HTML that lets you kill scouts your self and still counts towards the overall rating

DeletedUser10619

Green rule

I second that. If by chance anyone isnt up to date with the results from Day 1 and Day 2.........

Res hauling challenge - Won by.........Team Green
Walls Challenge - Won by.................Team Green

And now the scouts challenge, a very healthy lead held by..............Yep you guessed it........Team Green

Now Jealous people, bow down to the superiority of Team Green

DeletedUser76

Tha still dont account for green killing 1.3 million in 3 mins of the challenge started unless there is a glitch in the HTML that lets you kill scouts your self and still counts towards the overall rating

I'm not saying that something is wrong, merely just commenting on the fact that the numbers were for scouts killed and not members in each team.

For all you know there could be a very good german world out there that made sure the green team won and set it all up. It wouldn't surprise me considering they have some players with 1billion points over there.

DeletedUser7966

Hence why having the competition be global instead of separate for each world is completely ridiculous. Most worlds won't have any effect on the final standings, and will just have a random 1/4 of the players on the world getting a bonus because they were lucky.

DeletedUser8219

What if a lategame player timed attacks to kill many many many scouts around when the challenge would start because he wanted his team to win. That doesn't seem that ridiculous to me

DeletedUser

I second that. If by chance anyone isnt up to date with the results from Day 1 and Day 2.........

And now the scouts challenge, a very healthy lead held by..............Yep you guessed it........Team Green

Hey Simon Bro, been a while, i hope uk13 going well, i enjoyed playin the L0shi acc but rl became v diff as you know, seasons greetings mate :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I care more about the results for uk18 itself.

Not sure who won res hauling (wasn't my team though), but I single-handedly knocked down more walls than red, green, and yellow combined. :p