Confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there, new to the game. I was wondering what the deal is with abanndoned bonus villages lying around. I sent one troup to attack it and he dissapeared!

DeletedUser

if you dont send alot of spearmen with your attack one always dies, if you send more of them they wont die:)

DeletedUser

na didnt get any report. I only sent one spearman so chances are he prob shitted himself! Would four men be more appropriate?

DeletedUser

you should start to attack abandoned villages after you have built at least 10 spearmen or more. Each village has a basic defense of 20 points, so a single spearman will die if you attack.
The villages develop by itself, so its possible you will hit an abandoned village with a wall. Each level highers the basic defense by 50 points.

Edit:
min 10 because, mostly you'll loose one unit when you attack and the surviving (9) units can carry an amount of 270 units of resources. 90 of each kind, what means, your haul is higher than your losses (1 spearmen = 50/30/10)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

like i heard the mention of a nuke! does it advance to world war two level, or is it just tribal sstuff?

DeletedUser

a nuke is an ultimate clearing wave - i forget how many men are usually in it. and in the game you can noble people (take over there villages)

DeletedUser

a nuke is an ultimate clearing wave - i forget how many men are usually in it. and in the game you can noble people (take over there villages)
e.g. 7000 axemen, 3000 lights and 300 rams.
(There are several discussions about more or lesser effective nukes)

DeletedUser

here dudes help me out here, whats the best strategy to get powerful in this game?! whats the most important buldings to advance?

DeletedUser

here dudes help me out here, whats the best strategy to get powerful in this game?! whats the most important buldings to advance?
The first thing most people do is rush to get LC (light cavalry). In order to get LC you need a level 3 stable and in order for a stable you need a level 10 HQ, as well as barracks and smithy at level 5.

But even before that they build their resources to level 5 wood, 3 clay and 1 iron. If you can be the first person in your 7by7 to get LC you will have a huge advantage

EDIT: Look in the guides section at the thread titled "start up." This will expand on what I said and give you a better outline on how you should build for better results.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should go and have a look at the .Net forums to get a feel of how complicated it gets.

if you think losing a troop to an unprocted village is confusing... you won't believe half the stuff most of us understand inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.