Congrats To W1N & Goodbye W1

DeletedUser

Just a quick note to say congrats to W1N, with the recent departure of BaskB & Shareware (plus lots of others) W1N have now won the world. This said, its now time for me to hang up my W1 TW Boots and concentrate on other things - Had a blast for the last 2.5 years, and i think i did ok considering that this was my 1st TW experience!!:lol:

I have made some excellent friends, to name them all would take forever so I wont!

Good Bye W1 and good luck to all tho's flying the flag for T4H

DeletedUser

Good Luck Brian all the best mate, mention in dispatches for having put up with the pressure more than most (of having a bacardi banshee for a co that is :) )

DeletedUser

Wish u the best Brian , was always fun chatting with u , lots of respect, and u did gr8 for a first timer , leading the tribe, and dealing with ur account.
cheers mate, good luck .
Man0waR

DeletedUser2918

good luck out there in real life chief. Its been a pleasure

(now wheres Taff and LRAG.... surely if the leaders of a tribe over twice the size of LRAG are saying this....)

DeletedUser

All the best Brian, its been a good laugh. Total respect for you, leaving with your head held high.

Missed having our banter in shared chat but we all know why u left it, couldnt stop posting in the wrong room lol

DeletedUser

Brian, can I ask, are you quitting as you seen no point anymore? or have other players deleted etc?

I ask as looking at your stats (personally, not tribal) your growing

DeletedUser589

It was a pleasure to get to know you Brian and play alongside you for such a long time. The war was fun and you have more than proved your strength as a player. W1 will miss you but you leave with your head held high.

All the best, and we will stay in touch!!

DeletedUser

Brian, can I ask, are you quitting as you seen no point anymore? or have other players deleted etc?

I ask as looking at your stats (personally, not tribal) your growing

Hey Chubs, the stats show I'm growing yes, however look at K62, I used to have a whole wealth of good players behind me, enabling me to move support around when needed and free from the knowledge that W1N wouldn't be able to creep in behind me, now since 2 or 3 of the really good players have left there are holes everywhere. So I'm quiting on both the points really, with a massive account deleted and my back line full of barbs means i would need to start shifting support around and reacting fast to any win takes in that area as well as deflecting my own nukes away from w1n to concentrate on plugging the gaps. so that looses any effectiveness, on the front - therefore its pointless to continue when you have no real chance of winning.

thats MO - I'm sure others have a different view!

DeletedUser6603

Didnt have too much to do with you really Brian apart from the bit of fun poking we did on our pnp's ;-). You were a big personality on W1 and I am sure your presence will be missed! Best of luck to ya.

Separate note (dont want to derail this thread too much). Really surprised shareware deleted. He was in many ways one of my favourite T4H players, we had such a headache trying to take villas off him back in the day. As for your description of what has happened to you in K62, it sounds uncannily like what happened to us, with the holes being ~R~ for us. I'm not going to say what goes around comes around n all that, but it is strange how things work out sometimes!

DeletedUser

Hey Chubs, the stats show I'm growing yes, however look at K62, I used to have a whole wealth of good players behind me, enabling me to move support around when needed and free from the knowledge that W1N wouldn't be able to creep in behind me, now since 2 or 3 of the really good players have left there are holes everywhere. So I'm quiting on both the points really, with a massive account deleted and my back line full of barbs means i would need to start shifting support around and reacting fast to any win takes in that area as well as deflecting my own nukes away from w1n to concentrate on plugging the gaps. so that looses any effectiveness, on the front - therefore its pointless to continue when you have no real chance of winning.

thats MO - I'm sure others have a different view!

seems fair enough, I can understand that, I guess the only thing is that your going to do to other players exactly what the guys quitting did to you. you are the first line of defence, and you gone, simply means the next guy behind you is screwed.

but I guess it was only a matter of time, and I now wonder how quick the total fold will be.

DeletedUser

Good Luck Brian all the best mate, mention in dispatches for having put up with the pressure more than most (of having a bacardi banshee for a co that is :) )

Same sentiments to W1N from me too! Its been a blast and sad to say goodbye!

Good luck to all T4H who are continuing and to W1N its been a pleasure!:)

Bri it was an honour to CO with you, we have had fun - Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same sentiments to W1N from me too! Its been a blast and sad to say goodbye!

Good luck to all T4H who are continuing and to W1N its been a pleasure!:)

Bri it was an honour to CO with you, we have had fun - Thank you!

Pats - its been a total pleasure, a good team we were, and im sure in the future we will co again!

DeletedUser2961

Well what can I say? An incredibly sad day for W1. You did extremely well, and same sentiments as all, you can definately hold your head high. I have nothing but respect for you. Good luck. xx

DeletedUser717

Yes, respect for quitters. Sometimes it's just time to leave a game.