Congratulations IBF

DeletedUser

Congratulations to IBF for eventually winning WORLD 21! Long time coming.

I expected myself to be the last to congratulate you guys on winning.

Couple questions if any of IBF would like to answer.

When did you join the world?
Did you, when you started expect to win the world?
Favour moment of the game?
Worst moment of the game?
Finally, best opponent fought?

Again, well done....

DeletedUser10619

Without looking i'm pretty sure i joined on the evening of day one

Not at all. I only joined the world to sell res, but no one was buying (was before the premium exchange started), so just kept going. Was playing world 20 at the time, but duking on 21 distracted me from 20, so i knocked that on the head to concentrate on 21.

Favourite moment of the game?
Lots of highlights for me, but the favourite part has been meeting some players that i hadnt played with before, building great relationships for the future.

Probably the issue when Sins formed. Several of our members left IBF to form Sins with Kiam and some others. Tedd was bored and wanted a war. It was a real kick in the teeth at that point in time, but we dealt with it well, and recruited eddie, john and a few others from the north east of the world, who quickly set about dismantling one of the sins members, Divine something or other.

Without boosting his ego, and although he is now part of IBF, our hardest opponent was Tedd. Our first op of the sins war was against Tedd, we (more like me) decided we would go for the best player first and then once crippled the others would fall to pieces. The op from our side was a disaster, i dont know how many trains and noble nukes we hit him with, but we didnt get anything. This however in hindsight was a great learning experience as in future ops we decided to hit weaker opponents first, where we would get good gains, and thus give us advantage over our enemy. Our next op on Sins we hit AnthonyMC23, who fell to bits once the incs totted up

DeletedUser

I think it was a week after the world started.
At the very beginning no I was mainly playing for fun until a few months into the world.

There have been so many but the main ones that stand out to me would be joining IBF, I've met some great players and learned a lot from this experience and joining Sins which at the time made the world more interesting.

Without a doubt it was when sins was nearing to an end, sitting accounts with little to no defence and trying to defend. I like defending but that gets a bit dull and time consuming after a while.

I'd have to say Irregularity (seany) he was really the only player that ever put up a fight that i've attacked.

DeletedUser

Good insight to the other sides fight on the world. SB/Tetro. Get the other members onto this. Good to see from there eyes too

tedd66

Reaction score
Honestly can't remember, relatively close to the start.

I knew if I stayed motivated throughout I'd have a good chance.

Would have to say getting opped by IBF at the start of the Sins/IBF war ;)

AnthonyMC23 quitting shortly after receiving incomings...

Hard to pin down one, but those IBF members who did manage to take villages from me in the end (there were a few) have to be mentioned, kudos to you and congrats team to the world win.

DeletedUser13390

crawling out of the wood work for a little reply

couldn't pin point a date but rather close to the beginning

Far from it, as i had just returned from a very long break and no one knew who i was in the slightest. i persuaded SB to take a chance on me at the time, certainly hope it was chance worth taking as i think i certainly made my impact through out the world though admittedly been hugely inactive past few months.

now this could come down to a few things, Brutal joining my account, taking the first village from Tedd, the dismantling of Ted/Spread/RP/TWZ. though the highlight must of been the op on anthony as that was the turning point in the Sins war from having my isolated cluster cut down to 2 villages in 3-4 days it quickly grew to 50+

difficult to say really, though Sins was a bad day for IBF, it certainly reignited alot of fun so would say for tribe that was the worst but not in the game. i believe the worst moment of the world had to be when several of RP members quit the world after a lot of talk, they proved they were never worthy of winning by tuck tail and running. respect to those who have stayed even those i haven't gotten along with too good still have my respect for sticking around.

tough call, in terms of putting up a fight has to be said Tedd and Sins with exception of anthony was rather disappointed at that individual.
another person i believe that was worth a mention on the defending aspect had to be dsavage08? this play consistantly caused issues in the k54/64 sector defending his own account and sitting 2 others. though his efforts was sadly put to waste when his account was a: passed on or b: sat by another.

well done to my old comrades of IBF and to those who stuck out the world to fight <3

DeletedUser13589

Early, first few days\weeks.

No. Made an okay start but not as quick as some neighbours in the core, almost got wiped out. Ran away to the rim and been there ever since.

Picking off players who had taken my villas one by one. Forming an alliance with IBF to take on Divine. Quite a few fun OPs, almost too many to remember.

Probably waking up to hundreds of incomings from Phsykes! He had a trigger happy co-player.

Probably Zil, I think his stats spoke for themselves, had R\L not come to our advantage that would have been a very long drawn out war. Insomnia too. There are also quite a few small players that put up a decent fight, and plenty of big players that didn't!

DeletedUser13693

I know I am not in IBF but the world is ending and I have a free 5 minutes.

day 1 I believe

Did you, when you started expect to be Second in world?
I did not think I would last that long but I can say i got Lucky or was it skills, but anyone who was talked to me know my best skill talking crap

too many to mention but lets say the time in TA and having a thread called "jayman padded cell which was allow to write what ever cross my mind instead taking forms off subject

when erwin abandon us and let us defend for our self...it only lasted a few days to reorganizes out self but i do not think we did too bad...or good

myself, he was always putting me down, saying you will get no where, but i would say zil, it was fun, shame he had a baby and became less active

DeletedUser13891

About a month after it started

Absolutely not. It's the first time I have played TW or anything like this I was planting crops on Hay Day before someone showed me this! I didn't have a clue how to play so kept googling everything and then as I got to meet people I plagued the life out of them asking questions :)

Difficult to pick just one - getting in to IBF, getting to rank 1, which was beyond my wildest dreams, but I think I would go with meeting some really great people on here both tribemates and " enemies "

Rather than just one moment it's the constant frustration of not having enough nobles because the price of then gets ridiculous

It's got to be our Tedd. When we ran the op on him he wiped the floor with me, but I can honestly say I learned more about defending in that 24hrs watching him than I probably have throughout the game. He didn't need to stack, he outsmarted me at every move. Eventually getting one of those villages was like winning an Olympic medal ! Got to give a shoutout to Zil as well though

DeletedUser14259

Joined on 9th of December 2014
Not at all, started cause I wanted to try something other then the norwegian server, had UK as something extra, and it has gone over all expectations. I was thinking to quit the world when I only had 2k points :D
Probably when we declared war against RP, it went really well from start to end! Had a good connection with Eddie, we smashed them in K45
Late in October I had over 2k inc from RP landing in one day, but their hunt did not end very well
Zil was the best player I attacked, all his frontline was attacked heavily, but was almost not losing a simple villa

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I'm going to miss this world, even though i wasnt there for most of it, I started 2/3 months late i think. Pretty much my first world.
I would like to say the best fought opponent for me was Colonel Meow, I'm not sure who was on that acc, as i heard a couple of people quit on that acc, but they had a pretty high ODD when i left/kicked :)
Fav moment, would be meeting others, who could teach me more about the game.
Worse moment, would be being kicked off Lord R0bbo acc, and then going barb, i couldnt believe my eyes.
And no, i never thought i would win, i just liked playing for fun and experience.

There will probably never be a world bigger than this ever again...Will miss it all, well most of it ;)

DeletedUser10790

Just jumping back on the old account briefly to say kudos to this lot.

Simon and I havnt seen eye to eye on a few previous worlds but he played a good, honest game here and deserved the win. The whole of IBF were impressive from the start, especially seany and a couple more who's names escape me.

Tedd, as always you played a great game. Apologies for my lack of help when I was sposed to be around. For me, he's the best player (overall) on the server these days.

Props to you all

Blue

DeletedUser13390

Just jumping back on the old account briefly to say kudos to this lot.

Simon and I havnt seen eye to eye on a few previous worlds but he played a good, honest game here and deserved the win. The whole of IBF were impressive from the start, especially seany and a couple more who's names escape me.

Tedd, as always you played a great game. Apologies for my lack of help when I was sposed to be around. For me, he's the best player (overall) on the server these days.

Props to you all

Blue

To recieve a special mention from none other then blue himself, i will say i must have done a good job at some point in the world.

though it is sad to say that horrible thing called real life took over as for late as notable from the accounts activity. so a special public thank you ha to be given to tetro for being my co and as of late playing solo on the account.

this has certainly been a memorable world for myself, plenty of fun people good friends. better enemies who's feathers i seem to ruffle to the point they almost have an obsession :p but alas the world is closing in due time whether i have the time again to join another world and cause some havok will be for time to tell.

so thanks for a great world to all those who have made a real impact and would certainly like to think i made a impact myself.

alba gu brath

DeletedUser14097

I don't remember. But it was around the time RIS disbanded to form END.

No lol. I started in a underdog tribe, getting battered ever since my protections ran out. To even think I would reach end game was a crazy thought back then.

Being invited into some of the worlds most elite tribes, even though I'm fairly new to tribal wars. Learning from some amazing players (Jah and WarDaddy to name a few) was definitely a great time. Oh, and mine and Zil's banter and late night noble trains :p

Having to leave the world a few months before it ended due to medical reasons, which I'm happy to say are sorted now, everyone who knows the situation will be glad to know I'm back to being fully healthy and everything is healed perfectly. :)

Honestly, there are too many for me to say, a lot of players I faced were considerably better than me, so I want to name 90% of the world in this question but one stands out to me, Zil.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your time Ace. Glad your now healthy. Good luck to the future

tedd66

Reaction score
If you think WarDaddy is a good player, nevermind amazing, then i feel sorry for you.

other than that I agree with/appreciate your post

DeletedUser14386

Excellent IBF, I am delighted to find you guys won this world. I hope Seanyboy was there at the end. Congrats, well deserved! :)

-Local Host

Last edited by a moderator: