Congratulations to Desperate. on winning UK17

dabookman

Reaction score
Congratulations to Desperate. on winning UK17

Congratulations to Desperate on winning uk17.
The following Premium point prizes will be awarded.

#1 Glaciation1000 pp
VirkieViking 750pp #3 jah128 500pp

In addition, each member of the winning tribe receives 300pp

• chosen 1
  • glitter
  • CONAN
  • 666red
  • bankmedg
  • Magic Mute
  • Draweskram
  • User Name
  • NoReply
  • VirkieViking
  • lee1980
  • jptno7
  • Temeraire
  • sycho cj
  • The Three Musketeers
  • Glaciation
  • tedd66
  • Tigerstripe
  • Fullen
  • Ancellus
  • OliverKelly
  • billo74
  • SpeedyStoners
  • nickriz
  • Nibbler
  • jay1471
  • bertvii
  • BATMANRETURNS111
  • hardon123
  • Uniflegram
  • GH o STs
  • clemmo
  • farmergiles82
  • I AM JAM3S

UK17 Guest Access

UK17 Hall Of Fame

DeletedUser12649

Great team work again and Baz you were part of it (you helped me lose my first village but then helped me massively when I needed it)

Well done all and thats including Jah and Atterton who didnt just lie down.

DeletedUser

It's a premium win lol

Tribe name never changed ..

It's a tribe that started and finished one world ... Few added guys; 10 in one go but never did we compromise or allow merges or even allow places for big guys that asked ... We kept it clean and we won fair and square

best thing is we were tipped to fail and were always the also rans

mostly we finished with a great bunch who got it together

summary ... Started and finished with same duke, same name , no merges and total dominance brilliant job guys in today's uk servers lol

Couple of big thnk you's

cj .. Ace

billo .. Attitude

nibs .. Always around

magic .. Just the nicest ever guy but always launching ;)

chosen ... 666 ... Conan ... Nick ... Lee ... Bank ... Drawer .. Basically the lot lol

DeletedUser

I'm still a bit bitter at how you guys 'beat' sup but it was entirely our own fault afaik and the few 4a guys I chatted with (esp. Nick) were really nice so gg well played and congrats

DeletedUser11112

was a pleasure guys, i have to say im proud of how we achieved it, all the points that tiger mentioned, no mass merges or scandal or playing the system, just won the way the game was meant to be played, awesome.

Special thanx to those of you who know your special to me, i dont think i have to name you after all these years lol.

And the rest of for just being awesome. :)

DeletedUser

Someone needs to write up a summary of past worlds, maybe 300 words or so, so that people can look back and see what happened from a neutral perspective :)

DeletedUser

A couple of Desperate players nobbled me but they were decent players and were happy enough to give me tips, still do now. well done.

DeletedUser

cj we merged right at the end? myself and half of the enemy tribe left to join your tribe, was the biggest merger ive ever seen lol :p

was a pleasure guys, i have to say im proud of how we achieved it, all the points that tiger mentioned, no mass merges or scandal or playing the system, just won the way the game was meant to be played, awesome.

Special thanx to those of you who know your special to me, i dont think i have to name you after all these years lol.

And the rest of for just being awesome. :)