Congratulations to JBOX on winning UK6

dabookman

Reaction score
Congratulations to JBOXon winning uk6.
The following Premium point prizes were awarded.

#1 TheRiverStyx 1000pp
#2 General Trask 750pp #3 ostry.misiu 500pp

In addition, the tribe members receive 300 premium points each

• BurningBlade
  • chubbs
  • daviwy
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • Elena13
  • General Trask
  • HMRC
  • magnatu
  • naths
  • ostry.misiu
  • Scorion Queen
  • Shienar
  • Snake Plissken
  • TheRiverStyx
  • ZagajGSi

Guest Access
Hall Of Fame

DeletedUser

Congratulations to JBOXon winning uk6.
The following Premium point prizes will be awarded.

TheRiverStyx 1000pp
#2 General Trask 750pp #3 ostry.misiu 500pp

In addition, the tribe members receive 300 premium points each

• BurningBlade
  • chubbs
  • daviwy
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • Elena13
  • General Trask
  • HMRC
  • magnatu
  • naths
  • ostry.misiu
  • Scorion Queen
  • Shienar
  • Snake Plissken
  • TheRiverStyx
  • ZagajGSi

The world will close on Monday 12th August

When you say close, does that mean no more access to the world at all?

DeletedUser

Congrats guys!! Sorry I couldn't stick out the world with you.

DeletedUser

Well done one and all, a deserved victory!

I'd like to thank everyone for their efforts, we could not have won this world without you all.

I have been a bit less focussed over the last year, due to lots of other things going on, so I want to say a massive thanks to CMJJJ for coing me in the last few months (year?) had it not been for him, I'm not sure I would have seen it through to the end.

I'd also like to say a special thanks to General Trask who has been here since day 1 and from our merging of tribes in the early days right through to the end has put in a massive effort to co duke this tribe (as well as being a total war machine!)

Ostry - your a machine, without your constant nobling, we may have never got this done!

Styx

Berg - The odd forgivable tantrum apart, been a major player in getting this world over the line, I'm glad you seen sense and came to this side

Rich - bit less focused recently!, but without his D at times in the past, I'd never have survived!

Max & Di - thanks for your part in this also!

HMRC - Lee & Coutts, you two have both played major parts in winning this war on the frontline (coutts more so in the early days and Lee being a great addition to the account)

Snake & BB - Likewise, you guys played a big part in the final push and stuck it out on frontline accounts, cheers

naths/shienar/daviwy/scorion Queen/ Elena (Darek) - you guys have been here from the start (along with me, Ostry, GT & coutts) and have made it start to finish, huge achievement, thanks for sticking it out and playing your part.

Magnatu - Richard, a late edition, pity you couldnt have been here earlier, but a worthwhile addition at the end!

And also a thanks to those who made Jbox what it was in the early days to allow us to get to this point, Timmy, Treloworth, Albion, Durransr, Wolfie, Bendit, coramoor, Dick Turpin, berlin, maddiemoo and anyone else we have played with over the years

Thanks also to RK for being a very formidable enemy, it was always inevitable we would win, although I was worried for a while!

Im on skype (sometimes!) - chubbs85240 - if any of you ever want to chat with me

all the best

chubbs

DeletedUser11182

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages... TheRiverStyx proudly bring to you the final tribal address from everyone's favourite idiot, me(Berg)!

Well, it's over, we've done it, we won! As I write this mail I'm feeling a veritable mash-up of emotions. On one hand I'm delighted with both the world ending and the fact that we won, whilst on the other hand I'm sad, heavy hearted you could say, that it's over, this world has taken up 3 years of my life on and off(mostly on).

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for being awesome tribemates, I can't remember a time when I've had any serious issues with anyone, and whenever needed you've always been there supporting each other and myself, whether with nukes, def or just words of encouragement.

Whilst I don't want to single anyone out, I feel Chubbs deserves special mention, as when I'd had enough of the antics of my former RK tribemates, he trusted me and helped my integration into JBOX. Many would have been sceptical but, I suppose that's Chubbs' nature, he's just a decent bloke.

Also, should any or all of the current co-players on this account read this, you've all been brilliant, perhaps not all at once, but at one time or other, and I thank you for all the help you've given me Rich, Max and Di.

I could probably rant on all night to be honest but I won't, most of you probably haven't read this far lol, but I'll end my mail in typical Berg address fashion...

This is your victory! In all our long history we have never seen a greater day than this. Everyone, man or woman, has done their best. Everyone has tried. Neither the long years, nor the dangers, nor the fierce attacks of the enemy, have in any way weakened the independent resolve of the JBOX tribe. Berg bless you all.

Hope to see you all again at some point.

Signing out...
Berg