Congratulations to KnK-ST on winning w12

DeletedUser

[sa]Tonight saw the end of w12 with a decisive dominance victory from KnK-ST.

The worlds win conditions were 100% dominance after one year but KnK-ST decided to make light work of that and take over the place in less than 9 months!!

So a hearty congratulations to all the members of KnK-ST on your win, enjoy your points and your celebrations!

All members of the tribe will win 300 premium points each:

Grapevine
Tungsten1981
theindian
tangerine
yeeep
sheepdip
Dwayne Dibbley
Grawler
y2bing
Super-Trooper
chrisrow1
Fresh Prince of Bel-air
TheGardener
mikebenji
Nitrogen
Rassilon
Llynamawr
silverfox1
Hypnodog
skipdepot
Willard
PeterDGreat1
Decease
Hagendaaz
Zipper2
Mirabai
Dark-Arcanine
Kellycorpicus
abe7777
Frankblood
Rex Mundi
maverick61
RichieDC
roy rage
Godslayer
sb007ck (SimonB)
Munster Abu
johnnylocks
Salum
BUUURNS
casperbart
talon11
dayzee
TheGreatMorpheus

Plus Player Wins:

1st ~ Grapevine - 1000 pp
2nd ~ Tungsten1981 - 750 pp
3rd ~ theindian - 500pp

Prizes will be added in the next few days.

UK 12 Guest Access

UK 12 Hall of Fame

[/sa]

DeletedUser10816

Thanks Sami!

I think to some extent we'll all miss W12 - I know I will, as it is my last TW world where i'm playing full time in any sort of leadership role (at least thats my intention!)

Thanks again to all the guys in KnK-ST - you made it all look so easy! :icon_biggrin:

Our winners party was due to happen this weekend in Northampton, but was called off due to snow... but once a new date is set, i'm sure there will be some pics posted up :)

DeletedUser

I'm very proud to have played another world along-side KnK, and I can say with confidence that it's the best tribe I've ever been in. The dukes plan everything to a tee, the council members are always there to contribute, there's always a sitter around to cover people (they're a RL-oriented bunch), and general willingness to participate in ops and kick the necessary parts have all been astounding.

Like a lot of people in the tribe, I'll be sad that this is the last "official" KnK world. Who knows, perhaps there are enough to us to continue form a spin-off and do some damage by ourselves? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations! I hope you guys do play another world, it's very rare that you find a whole tribe of solid players AND personalities. :)

DeletedUser832

In the end, I'm feeling melancholy that it is over. But I know it is time. It was a lot of fun getting to here.

DeletedUser

Congratulations again guys! Well deserved for the best UK tribe I have ever been a part of. Good Luck to all you guys who have returned to that fantasy RL world (dull)! Catch up with you all again soon I hope :)