Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser8097

Oh come on you couldn't actually believe something like THAT?
happy2.gif

I'm sorry, what's that? Matt down? Gosh, I wonder how did THAT happen
rofl.gif

Well, it's no surprise that when Matty found himself alone with me, all he could think of was building deff.
He thought that deff could save his sad face. Let us see how that went
shoot.gif

I've saved the times of the reports as well
mml.gif

[...]

There you have him, left with his trousers down in front of the storm.
But wait, where's Matty's attack on me? That's right, during the 4 hours, all he had the courage to do was to send some spears and scouts at me.

Now. Let us see what was Matty saying a few days before this:

They will only see me obliterating you, like I have your entire team. Prepare to quit the game Adrian - You already know you've lost.

I find it hilarious that you've dug up your own grave. I mean seriously, while you knew you were such a sad player, what were you thinking when you challenged me?

Let this be a lesson for you and for all your minions. You my friend, are no match for me. You're nothing but TALK, and you cannot win a 1 vs. 1 with words.

As for the rest of you my friends - feel free to congratulate me :icon_cool:

UPDATE:

Congrats Adrian on the victory!

Nice stuff Adrian, silence the doubters n all that, though im sure matts keyboard happened to break or something, you know how it is :p

Well earned win. Adrian had the advantage both troop wise and point wise while having a worse starting area.
Congrats Adrian. not that anyone had doubts though :)

Shadow Play said:
well played

How could one doubt Adrian if he's facing off against a player like Matt... congrats Adrian sometimes you just have to prove the obvious.

Congratz adrian ^^

Great Stuff Adrian. Matts Cockiness is far to great. He can talk the talk, but you are the one walking the walk! Well played Adrian!

Gratz Adrian.

well done adrian :) you are the winner!

congrats on the win

There isn't much of a comeback for this. Good win Adrian.

great win adrian, as always! UKSC FTW!

Great win adrian..:)

Yes it proves that adrian can beat matt without a numerical advantage.

I cant belive im going to say this but damn Adrian good job...

Congrats Adrian. Glad that you guys finally duked it out.

Nicely done Adrian.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Congrats on both of you for showing up lol.

Nice stuff Adrian, silence the doubters n all that,

Though im sure matts keyboard happened to break or something, you know how it is :p

DeletedUser8097

The dog ate the mouse and half of the keyboard. That's what happened the last time =))

DeletedUser10790

Excellent to see this finally done! You are both great players and are both well respected. Congrats Adrian on the victory!

However, I doubt this will put an end to the ongoing argument, we will see

blue

DeletedUser

Well earned win. Adrian had the advantage both troop wise and point wise while having a worse starting area.

DeletedUser8097

Thanks Milad.

Regarding the position on the map and the lack of barbs near me. Just imagine how it would have been had our positions been reversed :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

How could one doubt Adrain if his facing off against a player like Matt, even i beat him.... there was not a shred of doubt in my mind who would be the victor of this match the right player one fair and square congrats Adrian sometimes you just have to prove the obvious.

DeletedUser

^ Please don't try and latch onto someone else's win.

I think the server is pretty much unified on their opinion of you, and it isn't a good one.

DeletedUser10789

Great Stuff Adrian. Matts Cockiness is far to great.
He can talk the talk, but you are the one walking the walk!

Well played Adrian!

DeletedUser

Go one for both turning up. Gratz Adrian. Send the OD stats in, I wanna see.

DeletedUser4753

they mentioned it was a 4 hour round.

so imagine most points after 4 hours?