Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser

It's like you think I care enough to remember. Just look through his post counts. Come on Adrian do I need to do EVERYTHING for you?

DeletedUser8097

It's like you think I care enough to remember. Just look through his post counts. Come on Adrian do I need to do EVERYTHING for you?

There's only one conclusion you can get to, while looking through his posts. That you my friend, are the same old LIAR you always were :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

More cleverer than you atleast. Can't believe you didn't know and even when I told you I had to give you every single answer. I assumed you were smarter than this.

My last post here.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8755

Amount of players that dislike you? You have got to be kidding me. How can THAT influence the course of a 1 vs. 1 on a 2-player server? Please DO ANSWER or keep walking.

Yeah I think I ended up thinking of a normal speed round :D so scrap that but the others are valid factors ^_^

DeletedUser8097

Others are valid factors BEFORE the round starts.
When the round ends, if neither of sides has any objections to LAG, INTERNET SPEED and AREA, then they are also considered irrelevant.

Also, do note that the only thing Matty could say in his defense was that he did not know the settings. Well neither did I, and I was just as annoyed. But I played and won it, fair and square, despite the settings being as new for me as they were for him. So Matty, suck it up and admit to a more than fair loss.

Open for debate Geeky.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Adrian. We all know you would rip the heads off most of us. What we would like to see is your name challenging Lionheart123 for the diamond jublilee and the upcoming speed league 2014. If you can put your name on those two tournaments, w I will happily bow down before thee.

I reckon the two best players are (in no particular order )

Lionheart123
Adrian D

Who really is the best player on .UK ???

DeletedUser10594

24.02.13, 00:28 <- wow the 1vs1 tread was opend a long time ago and its still aktiv :) great!

DeletedUser12656

Really 1v1 on masters and no village nobled doesn't say who's the best. Players can get lucky etc and win.... if this was a best of of 5 etc... then I would agree that Double D is the better player... until then this doesn't' prove much.

DeletedUser

Someone won someone lost, we all had fun.
Lets close the thread :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

If I didn't know better I'd say this "Grimlock" account is actually Matty's new account since his original one was banned =))
Keep looking for excuses silly.

Personally I find it EXTREMELY HILARIOUS that until that match, every SLAP player said that me beating Matt 15+ times and him being able to beat me only once was just luck and we needed to go on a private round. Now that he's lost EVEN THERE - you pop up and say that it doesn't prove much =))

By all means, keep making fun of yourself...))

PS: And if you don't believe that I've beaten Matty 15+ times and he only managed to beat me once, and even then, from a hidden account - by all means, do tell me so.