Congratulations to TFF on winning UK3

DeletedUser4

[tt]Today has seen the close of UK3 and I would like to congratulate the members of TFF for winning the world.

• 1st SuicidEd ~ 1000pp
  • 2nd Noenum Pax ~ 750pp
  • 3rd Groundman ~ 500pp
  • and for each member of the winning tribe 300 points as listed below

• SuicidEd
  • Noenum Pax
  • Groundman
  • Reggie Boy
  • The PowerII
  • zzdan480zz
  • Akelei
  • luvnhugs
  • Zamenhof
  • whitealchemist
  • milnes
  • billybonzo
  • skipdepot
  • r1zla
  • Fanatik
  • STE LAKE
  • Lemon Crusher
  • LOUISJ
  • j.neicho
  • Aurai
  • DSperado
  • Vamdren
  • charlie1004

UK3 Guest Access

UK3 Hall of Fame[/tt]

DeletedUser5528

!!!!!!!!!!TFF WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats it, We did it guys and girls.

A big well done to the TFF players this is great stuff.

Each and every member of this tribe contributed to this victory.

The players that stuck it out through thick and thin and didn't just leave us in the lurch when times got hard or frustrating this victory is yours.

Enjoy your victory guys cause it is well deserved by all of you. Most members of this tribe were total noobs to this game at the start of this world me included and it fills me with pride that we all shared our little bits of knowledge to make this possible.

Thank you to all the enemy tribes that fought against us.

Victory complete.

Dan..

for all those now locked out of uk3, basically all of us I will open an account on classic for you to contact me if you wish.

Just look up LouisJ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My first post on externals..

Very proud to have been a member of TFF - it has been a pleasure to play this game with all of you - a completely random mix of personalities and playing styles that somehow worked just perfectly.

Sad that people were lost along the way and amazed that so many of us stuck at it for over two years - I can't think of anyone who didn't at some point say they thought they may leave - and we held each other together - for me that's what the game is all about.

Thanks everyone

Gary

DeletedUser

Well done all, it was a shame i could not see it through till the end

DeletedUser6248

WE WIN !!!

Thats soooo great, I feel very enthusiastic.

My thanks to all my tribemates that stayed till the end, who never gave up, who always helped when someone was in need. And who talked to me when I wanted to give up and who took the pressure from me with support and sat my account for a little while in the worst times under attack. And who gave me the permission to loose vills. Your were all great!

My thanks to Dan, who continued even when he started his job and he had much less time than before and who so long believed in us. He created a tribe where every question got an answer and where nobody had to be afraid or ashamed to ask for help. And who even did the leader-stuff when nobody listened ;),

My thanks to all the player who joined us for short or for a longer period, who helped us and pushed us forward. And to those players who left and passed the sit to make a coordinated nobeling possible.

And not to forget: Thanks to our enemies. You were hard to beat, hard to noble and some of you also never gave up. I'm sure, some of you are a lot better players than I am. But you didn't be part of TFF ;).

Thanks to my family who more often had to eat noodles and pizza. And to my husband who didn't get the shirts ironed. Thanks to my boss who didn't look too closely at my screen.

It has been great playing with you all and it can not be repeated the same way. It was unique.

DeletedUser

And to my husband who didn't get the shirts ironed. Thanks to my boss who didn't look too closely at my screen.

Whoa, Dang, that's some true Dedication their!!

lol

Grats Akelei!

-Ach

DeletedUser5582

fantastic achievement to win Uk3 so well done all of you! Truly epic effort so be very proud of winning this world and hope you keep the TFF ethos alive on other worlds.

To the Shroud Wearers and AFA well good effort and kudos to those that fought to the end and to the People's Front of Judea well done for climbing the rankings right to the end.

DeletedUser7797

Bah,

Well done you guys, well done to all who fought on this world, it had the best settings yet (IMO) and i enjoyed my time there(most of the time).

Maybe catch you all on another world.

Redleg