Congratulations to the Winners of UK45

DeletedUser10576

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing , comes to mind. Let`s hope that both hands give all the prem points back to all players who played that world.

DeletedUser13198

Bryan, who are you congratulating? Who are the winners of UK45?

Only one winner here and thats inno

Last edited by a moderator:

Wardy

Reaction score
What a joke lmao its clear who won. No built to 30 first end of story
Firstly I start by respecting the No players..

Clearly there was bugs in the game which was allowed to be abused due to Inno’s Christmas break.

so I believe it’s not as clear as a victory as you think..
Anyway your arguing over a pathetic profile badge on a world that you’ve not took a single enemy village.. Quality

jaguarr

Reaction score
What a joke lmao its clear who won. No built to 30 first end of story
If it was that simpe then you would have seen No's name in this page but unfortunately for some people it just says "
Unfortunately, until this is clarified by Inno, there is little I can add."

DeletedUser14687

Bugs as in when the world was won it should've ended, not gone on until the next winner could be announced o_O

Wardy

Reaction score
Bugs as in construction buff’s shouldn’t of worked on uni along with defensive buff’s according to wiki! So in affect neither tribe amounted the hours total for a level 30 uni.
But due to inno’s holidays this was unable to be rectified.

RyDow

Reaction score
Well I'm sure this thread will be a reasonable, balanced place for discussion and not just a flinging competition

DeletedUser14687

Bugs as in construction buff’s shouldn’t of worked on uni along with defensive buff’s according to wiki! So in affect neither tribe amounted the hours total for a level 30 uni.
But due to inno’s holidays this was unable to be rectified.
So if buffs hadn't worked at all then No would've still won?

canigire

Reaction score
game could be much longer noone can be sure for protection so you cant be certain about anything

Wardy

Reaction score
So if buffs hadn't worked at all then No would've still won?

Quite possibly not. 1,020 hours for uni build only around 750(ish) was completed. As for various ops on uni (with stupid buffs)

Attachments

• 23CDEE7B-A3F2-4615-A3DD-AF0073C7CDE9.jpeg
    23CDEE7B-A3F2-4615-A3DD-AF0073C7CDE9.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 28

-RnK-

Reaction score
Do we have any sort of ETA on having this resolved? Worlds been closed, can’t exactly reopen it and roll things back to work according to plan.

DeletedUser14687

Quite possibly not. 1,020 hours for uni build only around 750(ish) was completed. As for various ops on uni (with stupid buffs)
If you don't allow stupid buffs, which even I agree were stupid, do you allow tribal level?

Wardy

Reaction score
If you don't allow stupid buffs, which even I agree were stupid, do you allow tribal level?
I believe that’s why jack and maya got the ban for “bug abuse” due to using tribe level which in my eye’s means no it shouldn’t of worked. But due to inno’s 2 month break.. many tickets put in regarding this and nothing answered. (Bryan did what he could with the resources he had available)

DeletedUser3348

Glad I jacked this world in sounds awful

I said David would win and hated would crumble

how many players were left in daft when it ended?