Congratulations to the Winners of UK45

mellofax

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's patience in bearing with us while we sorted the issue that impacted this world right in the middle of the Christmas and new year holiday break! We apologise for the delay in resolving this - obviously with the festive season being here it took longer than it otherwise would have.

Let me start off by saying we do appreciate your feedback on the world's university endgame and will pass them on to the development team. This issue however is about two different tribes winning a world - which of course is not correct, not intended and in fact was definitely a bug.

The bug has now been fixed and only the winning tribe members of NO now have the world win badges. Again our apologies for the delay and we do hope to see you in the next world!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
but both tribes followed the win condition, and on the mobile version at least, on the win condition page it didn't specifically say "first tribe to..." it said "anyone who...", meaning both tribes should keep the prize? ELSE I WANT MY PP BACK :mad: (famous quote from all NO members who done nothing all world then got salty over both tribes getting a win)

Wardy

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's patience in bearing with us while we sorted the issue that impacted this world right in the middle of the Christmas and new year holiday break! We apologise for the delay in resolving this - obviously with the festive season being here it took longer than it otherwise would have.

Let me start off by saying we do appreciate your feedback on the world's university endgame and will pass them on to the development team. This issue however is about two different tribes winning a world - which of course is not correct, not intended and in fact was definitely a bug.

The bug has now been fixed and only the winning tribe members of NO now have the world win badges. Again our apologies for the delay and we do hope to see you in the next world!

Congratulations you’ve managed to fix one bug months later, what about the bugs reported in-game? That was ignored which affected the win conditions? What a pathetic response...

DeletedUser13198

Congratulations on taking a month to figure this out lol

canigire

Reaction score
There were no bugs in game
They banned 2 uni owner for no reason ? And when we asked win bug they said uni just level 25 why you are asking this so if this is not a bug about buffs ı m not sure about whats bug,they just wanted to ignore all other things and cover them selves for win thing because everyone can see 2 winner in a world and thats making them upset ı guess for other things just we knew so no problem

DeletedUser14867

At this stage, the only thing inno can fix is the world win awards. Everything else is done with, so no point. They’ll just say ‘ we listened to issues and will take them on board for future worlds’ NO won, but they finished first, despite being the inferior tribe in terms of war. That’s fine. Accept and move on.
I’m just glad that the two incorrectly answered support tickets, ultimately made little difference with the uni stack NO had, or I’d have been very salty. If we’d have lost based on valor or tribe buffs, where inno provided us with the wrong answer and information. That’s a hard pill to swallow.
im sure inno will be looking to improve this end game criteria, and that forum is where we should all chip in.

DeletedUser14867

What was answered wrong?
We asked about valour on the SH nuke whether it’s at time of launch, or time of land. And also if tribe buffs continue after you leave the tribe. As we had to weigh up whether a stronger SH nuke was better, or every nuke having a 7/7% bonus on lc/axe.
we were told valour is at launch and can’t be changed after launch; regardless of leaving tribe (incorrect) so we all left the tribe, didn’t activate buffs (as were told they’d deactivate the second we left), also wrong.
Then got accused of trying to circumnavigate the settings for gain, after we had to endure all the other faults with this world, which made me laugh.
but like I say, ultimately made 0 difference, but still frustrating.