Congratulations to W1N on winning UK1

dabookman

Reaction score

Today has seen the close of UK1 and i would like to congratulate W1N on their triumph.

and for each member of the winning tribe 300 points as listed below:

• [*=2] omegawebby

[*=2]dandare

[*=2]Danstu

[*=2]codywasnevergood

[*=2]MacAiodh

[*=2]buchanan

[*=2]bhoys

[*=2]ethansdad

[*=2]Dain P Cracknell

[*=2]Delta

[*=2]chris miles

[*=2]spartan14

[*=2]Anti-Shaft

[*=2]terminator1203

[*=2]matwar

[*=2]SENOJ75

[*=2]The Butcher Man

[*=2]Hakushaku

[*=2]XxJanelixX

[*=2]joyrider

[*=2]ballo

[*=2]bungee

[*=2]3lbbass

[*=2]Stutzy

[*=2]Fuzzy Duck

[*=2]browndl1

[*=2]jayawewa

[*=2]andyh370

[*=2]Kellycorpicus

[*=2]Roch2001

[*=2]Simwhit

[*=2]duffers

[*=2]mark4744

[*=2]rizla1796

[*=2]Reef

[*=2]chipped1

[*=2]luke bishop

[*=2]rigs

[*=2]Bexdragon

[*=2]Decursus

[*=2]haphaz

[*=2]goatsarecool1

[*=2]Dark-Necromancer

[*=2]insleyboy

[*=2]Kenza

[*=2]Lord Guido Von Steghead

[*=2]bringbackbuck

[*=2]gypsyvixcent

[*=2]Blackbm

[*=2]steverob

[*=2]VMCB

[*=2]SammyK

[*=2]vicar

[*=2]osn666

[*=2]psyhcobannana

[*=2]Hannibal

[*=2]colser

[*=2]VirkieViking

[*=2]Bothildr

[*=2]CollegeLane

[*=2]The Templars

[*=2]frang

[*=2]NomaD

[*=2]dallen

[*=2]farmer les

[*=2]GAPPY

[*=2]fatboy 1066

[*=2]psychomaths

[*=2]Barnaby 1

[*=2]Blade-Hog

[*=2]szura

[*=2]Ninja Warrior81

DeletedUser2154

WHEN do we get them? they would be kinda handy at the minute to waste lol

DeletedUser

Shame no one could be bothered to send an in game mail advising when we wouldn't be able to log in.

A simple mail to the w1nners saying, "congratulations you have won the world, premium points will be sent shortly. The world will officially shut on xyz date at approx xyz time"

I'm sure you're aware many people don't bother with the forums as they are simple just a "flame fest waste of space" so how many will miss this?

Just TW staff doing their best for Innogames customers again :icon_rolleyes:

- farmer les

DeletedUser2918

well we've done all our internal goodbyes/mails/threads etc

not much else to say for the viewing public. This was the biggest and the hardest world on .uk. I doubt uk will ever see its like again.

so in summary i gotta say - we woz the bestest!!! yay us!

;-)

dabookman

Reaction score
Shame no one could be bothered to send an in game mail advising when we wouldn't be able to log in.

A simple mail to the w1nners saying, "congratulations you have won the world, premium points will be sent shortly. The world will officially shut on xyz date at approx xyz time"

I'm sure you're aware many people don't bother with the forums as they are simple just a "flame fest waste of space" so how many will miss this?

Just TW staff doing their best for Innogames customers again :icon_rolleyes:

- farmer les
Apologies, we possibly assumed you were all aware the world was closing (a bit later than planned due to circumstances beyond our control) Your point is noted for future reference.

Premium will be awarded within 72 hours, please be patient, there are a lot of names on the list.

DeletedUser

Apologies, we possibly assumed you were all aware the world was closing (a bit later than planned due to circumstances beyond our control) Your point is noted for future reference.

Premium will be awarded within 72 hours, please be patient, there are a lot of names on the list.

No sweat.

Like Chris said the goodbyes were all done and dusted but we were just kinda sat around twiddling our thumbs not knowing when we'd get a blank screen so to speak.

If you don't get any feedback you'll never know :)

For the future.... maybe a nice little world wide email saying congratulations to the winning tribe with a nice little graphic of smoldering ruins in the back ground and a jovial celebratory feast, including a few "ladies of the night" drapping themselves over the brave warriors in the foreground? Ok maybe you could ditch the harlets. :D

DeletedUser2961

No sweat.

Like Chris said the goodbyes were all done and dusted but we were just kinda sat around twiddling our thumbs not knowing when we'd get a blank screen so to speak.

If you don't get any feedback you'll never know :)

For the future.... maybe a nice little world wide email saying congratulations to the winning tribe with a nice little graphic of smoldering ruins in the back ground and a jovial celebratory feast, including a few "ladies of the night" drapping themselves over the brave warriors in the foreground? Ok maybe you could ditch the harlets. :D

*Loud cough

DeletedUser2961

Why is there no congratulations in announcements on log-in screen?

BRING BACK TRACEY!

DeletedUser

Can we point out the people that do not deserve the winning PP? (Looking at Luke...)

DeletedUser589

Its been a long road and thanks for the announcement. W1N did fantastic over the past 3 years and although we had our difficult times (At points running W1N was harder than balancing my real life!!) we came through to claim what was ours to claim!

Well done W1Nners!! And Delta, you can have my PP if you want? I dont intend to use it anytime soon lol

DeletedUser4270

Yay well done guys, well deserved points, and a convincing win (pun intended of course). Amazing to think just how long ago the first UK world started now, and how exciting it was, with so many new players joining and getting involved, and you guys went the distance and made TW history. GRATS!!!

DeletedUser

Premium Points

How do those of us using a different nick on other worlds go about collecting our Premium Points?
I played the Insleyboy on W1 for the last 2 years.

DeletedUser5582

How do those of us using a different nick on other worlds go about collecting our Premium Points?
I played the Insleyboy on W1 for the last 2 years.

Just log in to another world using your UK1 acc then transfer the premium to your other world account.

DeletedUser6695

Congratulations to W1N, well done on your patience and commitment. Congrats to webby too!

DeletedUser5582

But then you're stuck with using the username attached to that account.

hum. Ok your premium will be transferred to your UK1 account. Let us assume you use a different ingame name on another world. You log onto an Open world (not one you play) with your UK1 account and start a new villa. Then transfer your premium to whatever account you wish then hit delete.

If you are still confused then PM me please

DeletedUser9238

Its been a long road and thanks for the announcement. W1N did fantastic over the past 3 years and although we had our difficult times (At points running W1N was harder than balancing my real life!!) we came through to claim what was ours to claim!

Well done W1Nners!! And Delta, you can have my PP if you want? I dont intend to use it anytime soon lol

well done w1n and luke for winning world one,

it was a good battle at one point but glad the world is done now,

johntoe
T4H-fw