Congratulations to WOOF on winning Classic 3

dabookman

Reaction score
Congratulations to WOOF on winning Classic 3.
The following Premium point prizes were awarded.

#1 cold- fusion 1000pp
#2 Tigerstripe 750pp #3 figinie 500pp

In addition, the tribe members receive 300 premium points each

• cold-fusion
  • figinie
  • jonhrv
  • Tigerstripe
  • wolfsbane44

Guest Access
Hall of Fame

DeletedUser9598

Congratz guys :)

Theres a few others that deserve a mention as they were also part of the team:

Scrumps
Cooky
Cj
Nat (TheGardener)
Steve (Magic)
User Name
Pjonno
2811 (Stefen)
Malteaser Falcon

Well done everyone you fully deserved the win

DeletedUser

Nice one Baz - and well done everyone involved - a great team effort :)

DeletedUser9793

well done woof. Speed of world was fun . tribe limit was a bit annoying . look forward to next classic .

DeletedUser6695

My glory is now lost forever :(

Good job to all involved

DeletedUser7066

well done guys .................... thanks for forgetting me baz lol

DeletedUser9598

well done guys .................... thanks for forgetting me baz lol

:lol: i didnt know how long you stuck round for mate, i didnt mention Beani or Paul either as i dont know when they left haha sorry mate

DeletedUser

Maybe you should mention Stuart (the one who took over Paulbohs when it dropped all those ranks and stopped growing well), for being an idiot (sending all his defense to the villages we claimed in the OP as he switched tribes, thinking we'd still attack them and not attack him when he is on the frontline to us :icon_rolleyes::lol:) and for allowing for the world to come to an end even quicker.

DeletedUser9598

Maybe you should mention Stuart (the one who took over Paulbohs when it dropped all those ranks and stopped growing well), for being an idiot (sending all his defense to the villages we claimed in the OP as he switched tribes, thinking we'd still attack them and not attack him when he is on the frontline to us :icon_rolleyes::lol:) and for allowing for the world to come to an end even quicker.

I dont know anything about this and dont know who Stuart is :/ afterall i quit playing at startup

DeletedUser10848

Well done guys, great effort by all.

Shame I went on holiday and the world ended, tried to log in and it had closed :icon_sad:..... However still getting bloody message telling my village builds are finished!!!!!! Lol

as said before team...I will/may be back one day.

will look in here from time to time.

strenghts

Reaction score
just hope classic 4 is with tribe limits of atleast 20 people as last classic with 5 was a joke think we had a few tribes just to get same result
i know i was gonne all of a sudden but has been terrible year so far just to give you a idea
24/12/2012 wife says she wanne devorce me
21/05/2013 we are devorced
28/05/2013 my grandmather died ( 6/05/2013 she became 100 )
14/06/2013 my work go bank rupt
so yes not realy my year
we will now get payed by UWV but already waiting 2 and 1/2 month on any money bills stacking up

but you will see me back next one
maxdaoc@live.nl

DeletedUser8924

Congratulations guy!

No worries Baz,when paul left i didnt have to time to keep its rank, and after about a month going solo and running on 20% i had to leave

Once again, well done guys!

DeletedUser

Congrats on yet another win guys...Keep up the great work...