Congratulations!

DeletedUser

Just a small thread to say a BIG congratulations to all in the tribe W1nge! for taking the No.1 spot in the rankings today!
Ok so ipod lost the top spot by default, kicking one of their members because he was being nobled by GO/DOGS players, stats padding again, but it's now yours W1ngers!

Ipod have held it for a looong time now and it's good to see another tribe up there for a change!

DeletedUser

They had lost top spot when one of their members left first lol, then they made their own situation worse by kicking another member.
Shame really, they had held the top spot for so long and with so many good names from previous worlds they showed such promise.
Big Congrats to W1NGE for their savvy recruitment methods and their persistent battles with iPod to steal that top spot, well deserved.

DeletedUser

Now for the coalition to change against W1NGE (the new superpower) :icon_rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser5582

Now for the coalition to change against W1NGE (the new superpower) :icon_rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope not as think how confusing your new stats threads would be then :icon_eek:

They had lost top spot when one of their members left first lol, then they made their own situation worse by kicking another member.
Shame really, they had held the top spot for so long and with so many good names from previous worlds they showed such promise.
Big Congrats to W1NGE for their savvy recruitment methods and their persistent battles with iPod to steal that top spot, well deserved.

is not how anyone would have wanted things. For IPOD to lose top spot or us to gain it via a member leaving as for me should be red dots turning blue. But will be a lot more twists and turns and lets see if IPOD can get the top spot back or whether this is a Nero playing the fiddle moment....!

DeletedUser

Jo I just want to take this moment to say, infact - yes. There is an 'I' in tribe.

Also yes it would be mad

W1NGE + Nation + iPod + Honey + DOGS + GO + xXx + PKs + L-S + whoever else
vs
W1NGE + Nation + iPod + Honey + DOGS + GO + xXx + PKs + L-S + whoever else :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6695

Congrats on getting rank 1, but as a great player once said rank 1 is too much effort. Rank 2 is wheres its at!

DeletedUser

Just a small thread to say a BIG congratulations to all in the tribe W1nge! for taking the No.1 spot in the rankings today!
Ok so ipod lost the top spot by default, kicking one of their members because he was being nobled by GO/DOGS players, stats padding again, but it's now yours W1ngers!

Ipod have held it for a looong time now and it's good to see another tribe up there for a change!

i pod didnt kick me i left the tribe because i quit over a week ago...... dogs and go have been trying to noble me for months with little success so dont try and make out i pod are padding the stats get your facts right ...

DeletedUser

wow you quit over a week ago claigy?? Amazing, you must have set your villages to build constantly over that week then because there has been a slow but steady climb on your points instead of them flatline that would appear if indeed you had quit. Also you nobled a village 6 days ago, a barb to be fair but actions in game all the same.

Also it seems strange you would suddenly up and leave as lots of attacks start coming in when you quit a week ago, just a mahoooosive coincidence i suppose? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

He is hanging around so iPod can have his vills i would imagine. Now stop being so judgmental and just play the game :/

DeletedUser

Judgemental:icon_eek: Just trying to find out the facts thats all and it seems to me that claigy is telling porky pies.
I think it comes under the propaganda part of PnP, you know, what the forums are used for a lot of the time.

If it was just about playing the game the forums would cease to exist and the fanboys would have nowhere to tell each other how good they are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

I was suggesting you go back to playing the game cause your posts suck :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Any thread i make from now on will have "thread name + random convos" as it's title :icon_wink:

A final Congrats to W1nge from me, well done ye W1nging bams!

DeletedUser

wow you quit over a week ago claigy?? Amazing, you must have set your villages to build constantly over that week then because there has been a slow but steady climb on your points instead of them flatline that would appear if indeed you had quit. Also you nobled a village 6 days ago, a barb to be fair but actions in game all the same.

Also it seems strange you would suddenly up and leave as lots of attacks start coming in when you quit a week ago, just a mahoooosive coincidence i suppose? :icon_rolleyes:

its not rocket science pal my build queues were nice and long and the barb noble was the last thing i did. when i quit i didnt have any incomings. i logged on yesterday to steal some stuff off the quick bar and saw 400 inc a nice. so of course i stayed yesterday to mess with u guys lol and i must say even though i didnt bother tagging any of the attacks i still got def and attacker of the day awards lolololololol so im not really impressed with the op if your guys cant even get attacker of the day lol :)