Connection Issues 20/06/2020

• Thread starter Deleted User - 896972
  • Start date

Deleted User - 896972

Anyone else having serious connection issues this morning (20/06/2020).

I'm playing on W50 so I'm unsure whether it is isolated there but I simply cant connect. The lag is unreal, the loading time of a page is anywhere up to 10 minutes, the map wont load and when a page does the little icon graphics are missing - and it's not my internet. The problem persists on my phone as well (without using wireless, just 4G).

The frustration is I woke up at 03:30 this morning to no issues, sent my nuke for my tribe's Op to land at the right time and went back to bed. Woke up again at 5 like normal and the shit starts. I've now missed the window to send my train so I've lost my nuke for no reason what so ever - frustrating doesn't even begin to describe it.

I have no issues loading any other page on the internet, just Tribal Wars - Is/was anyone else experiencing these kinds of issues or any others recently?

And to the dev team... what's going on? This shouldn't be happening.

Deleted User - 896972

In the time it took me to type that up, the "recruit" page is still no closer to being loaded. :mad:

Killing Time

Reaction score
Others had the same issue so I am fairly sure was a TW issue and not your internet. I know this is no consolation knowing that you are not alone but hope that it helps a bit.