continent dominant

DeletedUser10210

Fame. are much stronger than INNOV was.

PMSL.... That have anything to do with having 2 Pandas members and 1 Titans member in there?

So if you didnt have them 3 would you still be stronger than INNOV???..... I doubt it very much lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope. Have you seen us on the map?

We are Rank 1 in the K and have a very good spread.

DeletedUser

PMSL.... That have anything to do with having 2 Pandas members and 1 Titans member in there?

So if you didnt have them 3 would you still be stronger than INNOV???..... I doubt it very much lol :icon_rolleyes:

I wasn't aware anyone had said that it wasn't due to those members... :icon_rolleyes:

You've kind of made a point and automatically assumed someone will argue with it, it's silly.

DeletedUser10210

I wasn't aware anyone had said that it wasn't due to those members... :icon_rolleyes:

You've kind of made a point and automatically assumed someone will argue with it, it's silly.

so you have kind of tried to make a point about me making a point so that i will argue with it.... is that not silly in itself?

I wasnt aware anyone had said it wasnt due to those members.... but you have to think if all the best INNOV players left and left the deadwood behind.... and then a few pandas and titans joined... would you not think those pandas and titan members are the reason the tribe is better than the old INNOV?

DeletedUser

Read. No-one has said it wasn't due to those members, therefore you have done nothing other than state the obvious. You haven't proven anyone wrong here.

DeletedUser

I am the undisputed King of K33, I have over twice as many points as my nearest rival :icon_cool:

(Granted, there are only two players on K33 . . . but I'm still winning! :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser10224

I am the undisputed King of K33, I have over twice as many points as my nearest rival :icon_cool:

(Granted, there are only two players on K33 . . . but I'm still winning! :icon_razz:)

Hehe....well done. Keep it up....today K33, tomorrow the world. :)

DeletedUser

Hate to burst your bubble, but your 'rival' is inactive. :p

That still counts!

Why do you think he's now inactive? I like to think he saw me and got scared . . . he took one look at me and tought it was better to run, than be beaten to death by a delusional fool TW pro . . . . :icon_confused:

Either that or he got bored :icon_neutral: