continent dominant

DeletedUser1508

I think Jetsam will end up dominating k44. It is our destiny.

DeletedUser

I think Jetsam will end up dominating k44. It is our destiny.

Fun though that sounds, that would involve getting through me in the first instance... I think I'm the nearest evoL member to you right...? Oo, this sounds fun :nobleman::nobleman::nobleman:

DeletedUser

That's almost as unfair as coplaying. :p
yeah

being attacked by two accounts played by 3 players in each of them is clearly a gangbang
could you say that's fair?
No.

I mean, rl is unfair
one would have thought virtuality would be

but is not :( ugh :icon_cry:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
NW - evoL
NE - Not to sure, maybe Pandas, maybe not.
SW - Also not sure, Fleeto or W.A.R, my best bet is on W.A.R
SE - Pandas

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
pandas will own 2 k's??

Don't see why not.

K55:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Titans 338.179 88
2 Pandas 328.707 50
3 CoDeD 271.707 63

K45:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 PHXN 266.008 73
2 LTR 257.267 57
3 Pandas 174.457 24

We're dominant in SE, and our top member is NE, and NE lacks any powerhouse tribes so it seems fairly likely he can take a huge chunk of the K with little help.

DeletedUser

This is how i see it going...

NE- PHX
NW- evoL
SE- Pandas
SW- W.A.R

evoL are looking massive in K44 and it will be fun to see Fleeto Vs evoL

Titans are top in K55 but are getting took down by INNOV havinglost 3 Villas and Taking 0. Pandas should benefit and become top.

K54 is still undecided i think... DOGS were top in K54 before losing massive members to W.A.R. Those 2 tribes will dominate.

PHX dominate the K45 with INNOV having strong cluster at the bottom. Pandas should increase in power n K45 with JChilds and -=Avirax=- there.

DeletedUser

This is how i see it going...

NE- PHX
NW- evoL
SE- Pandas
SW- W.A.R

evoL are looking massive in K44 and it will be fun to see Fleeto Vs evoL

Titans are top in K55 but are getting took down by INNOV havinglost 3 Villas and Taking 0. Pandas should benefit and become top.

K54 is still undecided i think... DOGS were top in K54 before losing massive members to W.A.R. Those 2 tribes will dominate.

PHX dominate the K45 with INNOV having strong cluster at the bottom. Pandas should increase in power n K45 with JChilds and -=Avirax=- there.

Why not evoL and fleeto not work together on taking out INNOV :lol:

FNG I like you but you do have a big nose and a small account, why not stop being nosey and work on farming and troops builds.
Stop your war talk in till you can at least goto war m8 yourself.

DeletedUser8423

k44 evoL - obviously biased but great leadership and some very strong players

k45 - split between LTR and Pandas for this one both seem very capable of taking control

k54 W.A.R - Jumped to number 1 tribe for this continent when they formed heard both good and bad things about some of their members so I guess only time will tell

k55 Pandas - obviously some very good players I guess it just depends how long they stay interested for

DeletedUser10210

Tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree... as lost the tree Nauz was hanging from.

But did i hear because we dont have 8 point whores in the top 10 CoDeD arent a power house in K55???

Well funny how the tables turn....

K55 Ranks

1 CoDeD 371.518 82
2 Pandas 370.512 54
3 Titans 294.560 78
4 L-S 252.930 59
5 INNOV 155.039 39

Time to play catch up i guess.....

Come on Pandas... lets see your soft, playful cuddly side... :lol:

DeletedUser

Tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree... as lost the tree Nauz was hanging from.

But did i hear because we dont have 8 point whores in the top 10 CoDeD arent a power house in K55???

K55 Ranks

1 CoDeD 371.518 82
2 Pandas 370.512 54
3 Titans 294.560 78
4 L-S 252.930 59
5 INNOV 155.039 39

They arent a powerhouse, when they apologize to me for scouting me on accident.

They are fearful of the real power rightfully so I would not feel safe next to me either. In fact I challenge them, if they think they are the powerhouse, feel free to attack me, with no support, I can easily destroy all their tribe's offense and begin to single handedly dismantle them. only one player of the tribe is more than half my size, and i've been inactive for a week.

In all likelihood I have more troops than their tribe alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K55 Ranks

1 CoDeD 371.518 82
2 Pandas 370.512 54
3 Titans 294.560 78
4 L-S 252.930 59
5 INNOV 155.039 39

I dont really see this as continent domination really.....do you? 1000 points :icon_eek:

I see pandas dominationg this k55 they are obviously not point whores with their OD rankings :spear:

DeletedUser10210

Sorry Bels.... where did i say we are the dominant force in the K???

All i pointed out was that we "for this moment in time" are No.1 in K55..... guess we will have to see how the world unfolds on how long it take the start up pro's to get bored or how long after UK11 opens that they stay the dominant force.... yes I do think Pandas are the ones to beat....