continent dominant

DeletedUser

guess we will have to see how the world unfolds on how long it take the start up pro's to get bored or how long after UK11 opens that they stay the dominant force.... yes I do think Pandas are the ones to beat....

Uk11, I hardly think any of us will play that world other than nauz. Plus we are past start up unlike the rest of the world, my account is in mid game as I only have 2 villages without level 30 farms. In fact jchilds and myself have built more long term accounts than you have ><

DeletedUser10210

In fact jchilds and myself have built more long term accounts than you have ><

You admitting to co playing more than 1 account at a time... interesting that 1.

I am only concentrating on building my own account up?! Why would i try and build up more than 1 account???? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You admitting to co playing more than 1 account at a time... interesting that 1.

I am only concentrating on building my own account up?! Why would i try and build up more than 1 account???? :icon_eek:

Reread

DeletedUser

I considered trolling that comment.....

But it's not even worth trolling:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'll be the occisonal nice guy who remembers the times when he misunderstood English and explain. He said that both him and I (and my co players) have played and built mid to long term accounts, each of us probably more then you did; therefore you saying that we will join UK11 as soon as it opens seems a bit unbased. Especially considering the fact that I doubt you know most of us or have played with us in the past (you haven't at least on my case) so you saying anything regarding our style of play seems a bit odd.

DeletedUser

Sorry Bels.... where did i say we are the dominant force in the K???

All i pointed out was that we "for this moment in time" are No.1 in K55..... guess we will have to see how the world unfolds on how long it take the start up pro's to get bored or how long after UK11 opens that they stay the dominant force.... yes I do think Pandas are the ones to beat....

never said you did, its just my opionion

DeletedUser

But did i hear because we dont have 8 point whores in the top 10 CoDeD arent a power house in K55???

Well funny how the tables turn....

K55 Ranks

1 CoDeD 371.518 82
2 Pandas 370.512 54
3 Titans 294.560 78
4 L-S 252.930 59
5 INNOV 155.039 39

Time to play catch up i guess.....

Come on Pandas... lets see your soft, playful cuddly side... :lol:

How epic of you. Surely it shows how powerful and dominant you are.
Really makes us appreciate the hard effort put into the overtake.

Personally, though, I'd at least have waited another day or so, or at least until Nauz's post wasnt on the same page.

Don't see why not.

K55:

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Titans 338.179 88
2 Pandas 328.707 50
3 CoDeD 271.707 63

Fascinating switch, especially when TW stats shows that the only Losses Titans took since the 16th (Nauz's post) was 2 villages, both simply overnobles, and the sum of all the CoDeD conquers since the 16th (roughly Nauz's post time) is less than 30k. (which isnt even enough to have closed the gap had Pandas not nobled since then

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
013 E.. (544|564) K55 4,513 Painem [Titans] Painem [Titans] 2011-10-18 08:56:11
012 P.. (547|558) K55 5,023 Painem [Titans] Painem [Titans] 2011-10-16 20:10:33

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Maniac Bunny (547|512) K55 927 maniac bunny [|X|] joker951 [CoDeD] 2011-10-19 18:45:29
TW1a (507|558) K55 69 Barbarian twizard [CoDeD] 2011-10-19 14:03:52
Damn those Panda Pointwhores

DeletedUser8423

But did i hear because we dont have 8 point whores in the top 10 CoDeD arent a power house in K55???

You might not of used the word dominent but implying you are the continents power house is surely the same thing

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree... as lost the tree Nauz was hanging from.

Well funny how the tables turn....

K55 Ranks

1 CoDeD 371.518 82
2 Pandas 370.512 54
3 Titans 294.560 78
4 L-S 252.930 59
5 INNOV 155.039 39

Time to play catch up i guess.....

Come on Pandas... lets see your soft, playful cuddly side... :lol:

1,000 more points, with more than double our memebrs in the K, is not a powerhouse, it's mass-recruitment.

You recruited numerous garbage players from tribes like INNOV and Titans, and T4H that weren't by any means worth having.

And pointwhores? Yes, I do have 100,000+ points, but I also have more troops than nearly half of your tribe, combined.

As much as I don't think OD is important (because, well, it's not), this alone makes any claims that we're "pointwhoring" ridiculous:

2 Promiscuous Pandas 1,51 Mio.
3 Fleeto 1,40 Mio.
4 LEFT BEHIND! 1,21 Mio.
5 Binary Code 1,11 Mio.

We have 400,000 more ODA than you, yet we have 11 members, and you have 39. Who's pointwhoring again? Sure looks like you. What we're doing is dominating the continent.

Literacy. Apparently you don't have it.

You called him a "startup pro", he said he's made numerous long-term accounts...

Nothing on this world would equate to long-term.

More long-term accounts, to anyone with an iota of common sense means he's had more large multi-million point accounts on previous worlds than you have. Nice try though to just instantly assume that he was admitting to cheating.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Always makes me laugh how serious people take a game.

Where is anyone taking the game overly seriously. :icon_neutral: It always amused me how people equate simple trash talk, and good conversations to lifelessness, and in turn side track the threads and make them ungodly boring.

DeletedUser10210

Yeah there seems to be the top 5 or 6 members there but the rest seem to be in Fame.

Still don't know why they folded? As they were folding before we agreed to give their top players a proper tribe to go to.

DeletedUser

Fame. looks stronger than INNOV to me, looks like they got rid of some dead-weight?

Last edited by a moderator: