Converting Premium?

DeletedUser

This is online trafficing for net users according to the site Alexa. (couldn't be bothered remove hyperlinks)

And this is for .co.uk

I expect it will sway more in favour towards the UK over time but I find it interesting how close it is between UK, Germans and the US atm.

Wow, I never expected Iran to be so high.

Thats weird as I know a lot of Canadians on .net but no Iranians.

DeletedUser

is there going to be an extra charge when u buy premium aswell? normally when i bought premium off phone it was three pound extra -.-'

DeletedUser269

It will be intresting to see if them stats change over the following months. Lets see if them uk players do move over.

DeletedUser

The only way is to give someone on .net Premium and they give you Premium on .co.uk

There will be no other way.

DeletedUser360

Well that was a very generalized statement, I know many American players who are better than most British players.

I never said ALL americans are worse than all brittish players. I simply said on average the brittish players are better. I always presumed it was a well known fact. Nearly every inexperienced player I have come across that has told e where they live have been from america (in fact I don't remember any of them nto from america)

You cant exactly say that germans are not better then english personally i think that germans are better no idea why its just theres so many good german players and i never the the option to play with any german players except on speed.

I didn't mention german players :icon_rolleyes:

What I said:

Why are americans joining? I think on average the brittish players are better so it would be pretty cool to have a server for brittish only. But it's mainly germans and americans.

DeletedUser

#1 I have to get this out of my system: KING DALT! I haven't seen you in DONKEYS years!

#2 although I don't agree with the slur of British being better at TW (although being British we really should say that as we say it about everything), I do have to say that I was looking forward to just getting with British players, however if other countries wish to join in then we can just build a British empire and kick the HELL out of them!

#3 I always though Turkey would be higher, MCD and other tribes were mainly turkish and had a LOT of players in them. Iran being so high is no surprise to me surprisingly.

DeletedUser360

#1 I have to get this out of my system: KING DALT! I haven't seen you in DONKEYS years!

#2 although I don't agree with the slur of British being better at TW (although being British we really should say that as we say it about everything), I do have to say that I was looking forward to just getting with British players, however if other countries wish to join in then we can just build a British empire and kick the HELL out of them!

#3 I always though Turkey would be higher, MCD and other tribes were mainly turkish and had a LOT of players in them. Iran being so high is no surprise to me surprisingly.

#2 I don't know how it is 'slur' but I know what you mean. In my opinion brittish players are much more cautional and in my opinion they make a better group of players. I have to say some americans are good but on average brittish are better than americans.

#3 Wolrd one was full of turks. quite a few top 10 tribes were turkish but they seem to have died out now through many mergers. I think many of them quit (likely a turkish server began)