Core K Predictions

DeletedUser

no it's pretty acurate, a few months and there will be some new tribes

From my limited experience on w3 this is true. A lot of tribes that made up the top 20 (or were top of their Core to stay on topic) crumped as soon as there was a serious war. Some that people thought highly of such as Freaks and MH lost out and splintered, their remnants joining other tribes or forming new ones. Some simply merged when the time was right. (the Jack/Jungle Huggle). One of the tribes that was top 2 dissapeared in a week as people got bored, left, got nobles as they were crumbling or joined other tribe.

By the time I left (which was about 4 months in) I'd only say that there were 3 tribes still knocking around who had been there for a while and new tribes were springing up. Things do change in the long run. It depends how you see the game. For me there was a point where it stopped being fun and turned into a time-consuming excersise in micro-managment. When this happens people will leave. But I wouldn't anticipate this happening en-mass for a good three months at least.

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]K44: Tribes - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]DJLS, Bi!, Sons, Wet, W4R (Tribe most likely to dominate in Bold)
DJLS could prove some problems but I don't see anyone in else in this K being anything other then Bi!-Fodder

K45: Tribes - VDOM, PEST, HYBRID, =DA=
Hard to call and is likely to be tight between VDom and PEST however I'm going for PEST here as they are blooded and battle hardered already. A good habbit to get into.

K54: Tribes - InSane, R_O_T, T4H~C, Saints, Elite!
Hmmm, I like the look of this K. Also hard to call. In Saints, Elite and InSane there are three tribes who I belive to be very capable. I've gone for InSane as they currently have the advantage, but I wouldn't be surprised if this changed.

K55: Tribes - 404, G.G, A.G, RPS~E, L-W
I'd have to go for my own tribe wouldn't I? But then would anyone go for any of the other options? Seriously?[/FONT]

DeletedUser

As far as K54 goes,

SWAT and T4H have now swapped some players around SWAT is mostly K54, T4H-C is mostly K53.

SO basically now it comes down to SWAT+BL vs InSane +ELITE! I don't see anyone else being competition.

DeletedUser

if InSane and Elite are working together they'll have no problem with SWAT and BL. Not heard anything good about the later two.

As for K55 I can't really see anyone other then 404 especially after G.G's farcical Union plan fell thru. InSane and Bi! have a bit of a presence in K55 and in all honesty they have more chance then G.G of making an impact.

DJLS are still holding up ok in K44 but would anyone really bet against Bi!?

+Pest and VDom are looking good for K45 but I've not really noticed them standing out (might be my own fault tho) Last I saw Bi! had quite a few villas in that K so again, perhaps Bi! have a better chance then anyone else to take K45 too.

DeletedUser

I forgot to mention CoNfUsEd They'll also play some role in K54. They are a tribe made up of the best of T4H after after they got disillusioned with DRebel...

It will be interesting seeing how far they go.